OA origins/Favourite moments

:joy:

Bring him back. He sounds a hoot!

1 Like

Who remembers the legend TitiBoy, I think that was his name? He was extremely peculiar too

1 Like

Always remember getting my first like off Simmie. Anyone remember him.

That name rings a bell too.

Number8 was another OA good guy. Haven’t seen him post in years.

4 Likes

Remember on the old site when people use too have the flag of the country under the avatar and the post count.

6 Likes

Can’t believe it has already been over 4 years since the old forum.

5 Likes

Yeah I do miss the old VB boards with the bit signatures, post counts and join dates haha.

When I first started using forums, everyone was using VB and Invision @Bl1nk will know about the limitations of them. But they were great back in the days.

I used be admin at a boxing forum years back. Had a massive membership and then just went into a steep decline because the people that ran the board didn’t want to ever update anything and it eventually became unmanageable.

2 Likes

Your blue A is sort of iconic now.

4 Likes

Hahaha how embarrassing :rofl:

3 Likes

Should of been red really or maybe yellow for you.

1 Like

I hated the old boards. I joined it but hardly ever posted. I was too cool for the layout :laughing:

1 Like

I realised despite him being banned 2.5 years ago I’m still 18k posts behind Luca on this new forum layout.

7 Likes

He wasn’t banned that long ago, surely?

Think it was April 2018, maybe I’m wrong ?

1. Correct month tho.

Think that Everton defeat sent him over the edge :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Luca has definitely only been banned sometime in the last year or so max. Surely that much time hasn’t passed haha he was here for Emery

2 Likes

I went to that game.

I blame myself for Luca’s meltdown

1 Like

My bad people 12 months out.

@Calum is the highest poster on the new OA