OA origins/Favourite moments

Im all good thanks! Had a few rough years with my three legged dog leaving this earth (two months before my bf decided to do the same, just a side note ;)) but Im better now. Started uni in january, studying to become a nurse. Im just getting younger and younger for every year! Haha

I do follow you and your sweet family on FB though, so Im still making sure youre all well and kicking! :smiley:
So thankful for you keeping this site alive after all these years. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I love hearing and talking about old OA moments, so nostalgic and brings back all kinds of memories :slight_smile: good to see you @Sosh y :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right back at ya! Yes, there is so many memories, so many emotions. Gains and losses. Incredible really. And amazing how close you can get to people just by posting on a forum together. All the cheekiness, the laughs, even the rows were often entertaining. God knows how many fights Ive had with TA during all the years. lol
Still loved him but damn he could annoy me for sure. But if you only surround yourself with people who thinks exactly the same or obey your every wish, it is difficult to evolve and it soon becomes boring. I like an open and straight communication. Someone whos not afraid to disagree or speak his mind. So yeah, I even value the verbal battles on here. :smiley:

Theres a lot of good peeps here (even if we have had our share of crazy pricks / stalkers too)!

1 Like

Nowadays I think we have far more than a fair share of crazy pricks

1 Like

Grumpy pricks. We’ve a few of them too.

2 Likes

And

…we wouldn’t have it any other way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Well that covers everyone apart from @LukeTheGooner. He’s just a nice bloke.

Too nice

1 Like

I reckon he’s the only member never been sworn at or abused.
Probably be a banning offence if you did.

1 Like

Doc never raised heckles either.

1 Like

If I’m angry, annoyed or upset I always keep it inside, do in real life as well

4 Likes

I’ll tell you one person I don’t miss and it’s Maverick Kaizer. If that guy ever came back to this forum God help me I’d delete my account myself.

1 Like

Me too

Who is that? What he do?

1 Like

Kaizer Soze

I’m not a share my feelings kind of person

1 Like

He was just the weirdest guy to ever be on this forum. He genuinely had this weird and creepy vibe to him and he somehow managed to become a member of staff.

I can’t even really explain it but I’m sure anybody else who remembers him would back me up about what a total weirdo he was.

I don’t know why I remember this but I do remember talking about how we have tennis courts in Woolwich (where I used to live) and he debated with me for days that there were no tennis courts in Woolwich. I said to him, I assure you there are I literally live 10 mins from them. He demanded the location and I told him where they were and he allegedly drove from whatever basement he probably lived in to the location I gave him and then proceeded to tell me I was wrong and they aren’t there.

I don’t know how I remember that but it drove me crazy. The tennis courts are still fucking there lol.

5 Likes

Why, when you have the power to delete his. :grin:

If I started doing that I wouldn’t stop there believe me lol

1 Like