Scottish Hazard :sunglasses: @Electrifying

20180915_223400

2 Likes

Come on Auba ( C ) hattrick please?! :pray::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Really should have got more ffs dissspointed at only 84 :disappointed:

The lads!! Wilson as captain and have Fraser aswell haha

:joy::joy::joy: YES!!

In FPL Cup the guy I was against had Ings benched, who won 13 points, but magically he got put into the XI and now he wins it? Wtf is that all about?

Lmao, I hope it wasn’t me? I totally forgot I had Ings still in my team. Had him benched, Aguero was injured and it swapped them automatically for me. 13 clams in the bag :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow that is Emery levels of shithousery :joy:

1 Like

Gonna stop captaining Auba as every time I do he fucking blanks :joy::joy:

Since I’ve put him in he’s done sweet FA.

I shipped out Salah just before the hatrick too :weary:

ANDERSON MADNESSSSSS why couldn’t the prick do this when I captained him at the weekend ffssss haha

Up into the top 10! On a march now!

I am so shit lol! Getting relegated again :xhaka2:

Second Saturday in a row I’ve lost CS Points in added time

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Etheridge had 11 points now 5 :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

How can the fckin Fantasy website crash 15 minutes before the fckin deadline!?

Fux ache

Oh sh*t! Completely forgot the deadline was today!!! Arghhhh!!! Shdhahsushsbshsbaksbxuwoandi

It’s a rubbish week as well because 4 teams aren’t playing. I only had 7 players.

Got Hayden and Diop in this week and binned a injury and a dying mf. Paid off. Not sure how the rest will work out. Brough Hayden in so I could afford Son and that was just shit from Son. But glad to see the scum lose.

Robbo 13 points 2 A AND CS
TA 18 points 3 A AND CS

my FPL is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

I’ve just noticed I’ve gone up to second after two average weeks, and seen that I’m about 140 points behind the top place.
Who is Shakhter Senseless and how am I going to retain my title with him having a lead like that?

6 Likes