OA fantasy football 2018/19

I want you drug tested.
You’re not in the SKY Cycling team as well are you? :wink:

Used my free hit this week and seen WHU had Huddersfield at home. Good chance for two cleansheets I thought…

Huddersfield winning 1-2 at Half Time

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Fuck you West Ham

RONDONNNNNNN MY MANNNN

1 Like

Haha I did exactly the same thing – used my free hit and have a WH defender and Fabianski. Huddersfield had only scored 15 goals in the league before today! Imagine conceding 2 to them – AT HOME!

Me too.
I would have thought even West Ham at home would keep a clean sheet against Huddersfield.

THREE Huddersfield goals now.

Honestly WEST HAM WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK YOU CUNTS

1 Like

I took a -4 hit just to get Rice in thinking it would be an easy clean sheet :joy::sob:

1 Like

Huddersfield has now scored 26 % of their goals this season against West-Ham :upside_down_face:

Fucking bubble cunts

Bet fucked?

Bet, no have two West Ham defenders in my FPL the thread I posted this in should give it away no?haha. I may be stupid enough to have them in FPL but not that stupid to bet on them :joy:

Fuck, i thought there was no PL this week, as wer’e not playing, thought it was the int’l break.

You overestimate how much attention I was paying :santi:

1 Like

You may have got the 3-3 but what about my cleansheet points you bastards :sob: I can’t get them back

4-3 :eyes:

Lol ffs actually hate West Ham :rofl::rofl: you bastards :sob::rofl:

2 Likes

I did like you lot, used the free hit and got Fabianski and Rice in defense.

Having Chicharito and King kind of offsets it though. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think everyone who used the free hit got Fabianski and Rice haha

1 Like

I’ve shithoused my way to the semi final of the work FF cup so need to try now. Anyone any tips for the weekend? I have all my power ups left.

1 Like

Yeah defo use one of your chips. It’s a double gameweek for several teams, so either use your free hit and load up on only players playing twice or triple captain it – on a City player ideally, they have Cardiff and Fulham!

1 Like

Use the free hit
Avoid Chelsea and United players even though they have a double week
Stock up on City players

I’d make sure to take
Salah/Mane and Firmino
Aguero, Sterling, David Silva
Jimenez

Defenders/Goalie from City if you don’t take all three I mentioned above
Spurs defenders as I imagine they’ll keep a clean sheet against Palace

1 Like