OA fantasy football 2018/19

Well after plenty of chopping an changing throughout the day I have settled on this team.

Mina only £5mil :grin:

How dare you steal my front line. And my Goalie. And some of my midfield!!!

1 Like

Does anyone know who out of Button and Steele is Brightons 2nd choice gk?

As I’ve got Ryan as my gk and want his backup so I’ve always got a gk

They’re both new so hard to know. But I’d guess at Button. Steele was a freebie and is getting on a bit and he was appalling for Sunderland last season.

Just looked Button up, he has certainly been around :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah have Button already but just wanted to make sure haha

Game time… bitches

Can I get the league code, cheers.

The person who got has the highest score on the whole of FPL worldwide triple captained Shaw. Why on earth would anyone do that?!

2 Likes

He is fucking match fixing isnt he? Does he have connections to the mob? :arteta:

3 DM’s score and Cairney does fuck all and he’s “attacking” :thinking:

2 Likes

I have Wan-Bissaka on my bench. He got a clean sheet, an assist and 3 bonus points :sob:

1 Like

I had Pogba and Neves in my team. Swapped them last minute on Friday :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Not really bothered about wan bissuku on my bench as I’ll never play him tbh. He’s just cheap bench fodder

Yeah I swapped out Neves for Wilshere haha

Well I have Richarlison, so at least I have some points – finally!

4 Likes

Richarlison riding my bench. The cunt.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, for fucking Arsenal players that’ll all be -1s tomorrow :jakey:

1 Like

Stuck Richarlison in with last minute changes, as well as David Luiz. Got points from both.

On 34 at the moment with 4 to play tomorrow, including my captain. But if only I would’ve captained Richarlison- he could’ve been a huge differential. Here’s hoping Salah does just as well, if not better.