OA fantasy football 2018/19

I’ve captained Higuain… FPL is about taking risks lol

Double game week. Used my triple captain chip on a guy who’s now only going to play 60 minutes :expressionless:

2 Likes

Great news for my chances of progression in the work cup. I had Aguero and was supposed to Captain him but it didn’t take. The guy I’m against has him as Captain.

I’m on 82 points with 5 to still play. Would be 6 but as you’ve said Agüero is out. Looking like my best GW this season :sunglasses:

He didn’t even play 60 minutes, otherwise we could have had 3 points more! :jakey:

I want Mitrovic not to play. That way Martial comes in off the bench for me.

Pep rests his guys a lot. Makes it hard to rely on points week in week out on City players, except for Sterling.

Hazard just got me into the :100: club for the first time in two seasons Yess :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Finally picked the right captain! Hazard has more points than any other player on FPL this season now. Overtaken Salah.

Me too.
Last week I had Sterling as triple captain who only got three points and this week Hazard got almost half my total points.

So many people captained Duffy this weekend because of their double.

They are losing 5-0 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have him in my team lol, but i’m not that stupid to make him captain.

Captaining him was just pure stupidity :joy::joy::joy:

I do have Ryan, Dunk and him in my team though :santi:

Haha I have none but only 5 points in the game so far. I have a good few playing tomorrow and Monday

Thank God for Ryan Fraser. He’s carrying me.

I kept vardy as captain.

He couldn’t finish a meal on Friday :unamused:

I had Son as captain and he only played three minutes but got me eight points.

I brought Deeney and Hojbjerg in on Saturday night for -4 for their doubles as I didn’t want to miss Deeney as he was close to a price rise.

FFS :no_mouth::joy:

1 Like

Brought Deeney in too but for the next game week.

Now going to have to take dat -4 hit :laca:

Need the double Southampton clean sheet now with Valery coming off the bench now :pray: