OA Awards

@Bl1nk Now that Match Day threads are used a lot more for games, this might be a really good idea for an award :slight_smile:

You seem to have a thing for bad guys, huh @GunnerGirl :xhaka2: Not sure we have enough of them on here though lol.

@Jules Haha. Good luck deciding on Luca’s best overreaction from around 14,000 posts he’s made in the past year :giroud: Interesting idea though, though I think Luca would simply win that hands down lol.

@sevchenko Ooooh I really like that. Guess it’s a question of how easy would it be to find certain posts with Simpsons references in again, which could be difficult, but certainly one to consider…

Keep the ideas coming folks :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah well you would like that, you have about a 90% chance of winning it

:xhaka:

The hardest thing about the awards tho is sifting through everything trying to find the gems. Seems a lot harder on this site compared to the old one.

I think you’ll find @JakeyBoy probably done more Simpsons posts than me :gunnersaurus:

But sure, let’s go with the, I have a 90% chance of winning it, I mean why the heck not eh? Gotta maximise any slim chance of winning something :poldi:

8 Likes
12 Likes

OK. I might not be able to top that. Definitely more prolific though

best drunk post too imo

Forget best drunk post, that’s post of the year worthy :joy: :joy: What a gem.

1 Like

God I was in such a terrible state. New Year’s eh! Getting an award for being drunk.

You got what you wanted though – new manager, new players and a new contract for Özil. At least, that’s what I think you were asking for :laughing:

1 Like

Ay I want my mention of @Phoebica 's thirstiness mentioned too. I procrastinated hard as fuck for that.

Gave me my first silver like badge :wenger2: :laca:

3 Likes

What post was that?

@Phoebica This one!

God damn there are some great posts :joy: Probably best find and post some others if anyone wants a chance of being nominated.

1 Like

I’m looking to get this all finalised in the next day or two, so if you have any more suggestions or want to comment on any of the ideas so far mentioned in here, make your voice heard, before I begin the process of sorting the nominations thread out.

Thanks for all the feedback so far, it’s definately helped define what possible awards to have. :slight_smile:

Two awards in one there lol

1 Like

I did it for Mysty after he @ed me about Simpsons posts, ungrateful wanker didn’t even toss me a courtesy like

:henry2:

5 Likes

1 Like