Happy New Year (older)

Happy New Year :balloon: Staying in is a sure indicator of that slow decline into middle age right :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy new year peeps.

I’m staying in too. But mainly because i’ve spent the day coughing and puking :nauseated_face:

A very happy new year to me :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Unlucky. Hope you recover soon.

Happy New Year to everyone though.

1 Like

Slow? More like you wake up one day and ur like how am i so old?

I liked 2017 tbh. HNY :grinning:

1 Like

HAPPY NE YEAR

I HAT ARSNAL SITUWTION NO. PLEAAE NEW MANAGER AND NEW PAYER OZoio new contract and new players. Ffs

29 Likes

Ur fucked lmao

Happy New Year and Bl1nk already has next Post of the year on his bag.

1 Like

2017 was shite from an Arsenal POV but many years from now I feel like we’ll look back fondly upon Ramsey winning the cup for us against those FUCKING CUNTS hahahaha

Here’s to a better 2018 but I won’t hold my breath

1 Like

Finally 2018 here! Happy New Year!!!

Ramsey is gonna win us the Europa League! :smile:

Happy New Year again!

1 Like

7 Likes

Happy New Year all! Don’t think my new years eve was as good as @Bl1nk’s :smiley:

I thought it was just Dutch.

1 Like

Oh God

Happy New Year from the frozen tundra!!!

1 Like

You been studying Engrish?

3 Likes

Still the 1st, and I’ll share my resolution with you guys.

First I’d like to say thank you to all everyone here on OA, I love Arsenal as if they were the Los Angeles Lakers and I was born and raised to support them, and I really enjoy shooting the shit and discussing Arsenal with you guys, I’ve got no other outlet here!! When we do bad it hurts me just as bad as you guys, ruins my weekend, day and puts me in a shitty mood. My love of Wenger and certain players only comes from a place of positivity, I’m just that way by nature and a little bit of a romantic. I want to see my football idol, Wenger, at the top of the mountain again…if just one last time. I don’t want to admit he’s done.

So my resolution is to be a lot less troll like this year. Another thing that I’m natural at, my RL friends all tell me I’m a troll in RL too, so it’s just not in relation to Arsenal and OA. Apologies to any ppl here that I’ve upset and annoyed, it seems like there are a lot of ppl here who aren’t big fans of me. I’ll try and be better in 2018.

Cheers guys and happy new year to everyone, wishing you and all your loved ones only good things in 2018. COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

9 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone on the OA community a Happy New Year and all the best for 2019. Yes even the ones that disagree with me 80% of the time. Hope you’ll have an enjoyable night and celebrate and stay safe doing whatever you’re doing.

Myself personally is a quiet night at home with a couple of beers and steak, as I’m stuck working NYD lol.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes