Nostalgia thread

1 Like

I remember when tottenham hadn’t qualified for a cl final. Those were simpler times.

4 Likes

Dude, so you know, you can delete your posts. Hit the three horizontal buttons and it brings up more buttons, one of which is the rubbish bin :+1:

1 Like

Did he edit his post and replaced his original with ‘delete’? :joy:

Here lads, remember when football wasn’t dogshit?

1 Like

Remember when St Totterhams day was a yearly occurrence.

Yeah lol, I thought only mods could delete it. Still grasping the new features on here; on the other forums only mods are usually able to delete the posts lmao.

Cheers Jakey.

1 Like

Remember this like it was yesterday. Was at Stag Do in Prague at the time and half our group was Spurs and they were ripping us at 2 nil up.

Oh the satisfaction when we came back was absolute bliss.

Was my first North London Derby that, remember watching the hoards walking out when we were 2-0 down.

So stiff them tabs that you ended up knackering the board. Binned usually 2 weeks in.

Even better. Remember when Spurs beating us in the league didn’t happen for years on end?

1 Like

Well it’s started again from last season.

Yeah except they finished above us in the league so it’s not the same

Following on from chat on MSN in randomly nothing, may as well flood in some nostalgia :cristo:

I’d forgotten about the nudge feature, I used to have that thing disabled :laughing: Things like what song you were listening to. playing minesweep flags ping ping.

1 Like