Nicolas Pépé | Deal completed!

Insigne and Pepe on the wings at Napoli :cold_sweat:

Looks like Emery is another “we tried” manager :unai:

He’s a head coach mate :kos2:

11 Likes

I’m expecting Liverpool to come in here for him.

I put us third in that list, at best. We’re the only team who can’t offer Champions League football. Above Inter in the pecking order potentially, but behind Napoli and obviously Liverpool would be his first choice.

Although, going to Liverpool would be an odd move as he wouldn’t be a guaranteed starter. He’d be a fucking king in North London.

1 Like

Is he good enough though? the bits i have seen on youtube is far from impressing.

He could single-handedly turn the fortunes of the club around/ bring us back into top-4. The kid oozes with quality. The only transfer rumor that got me slightly excited.

Can you better develop the squad with that money? Possibly, but rather than spend on older players, this is an investment that can’t go wrong.
I said it before, but he’s got an Henryesque flair about him. (with the disclaimer that i only watched a couple of yt videos of him)

So my answer is: he’s more than good enough.

1 Like

This is the kind of signing that makes you money. £80m now, and will likely be worth over £100m when it comes to selling

1 Like

would really love if we pulled this transfer off, doubt it though

Oh shit

Rumours are still strong…we are listed as one of 4 clubs interested…along with Liverpool, Milan and Napoli…If the offers are all similar, we can offer more than any of the other clubs. Liverpool would clearly be the better option but would the player get a start ahead of Firmino, Salah, or Mane? I think not…whereas Arsenal are crying out for a wide player on both the right and left wings…Pepe would automatically go into our starting 11…

We eating.

1 Like

imagine if we got both him and zaha plus a CB and tierney :giroud2:

Yeah obviously wouldnt happen but if it did no one could say we have had a bad window haha

Sanllehi FC…LET’S GO!

2 Likes

Pepe would be excellent for us…I’ve said it a few times but Pepe and Zaha in a 4-4-2 formation would be amazing!

That would be an extremely stupid use of resources lol

Ahead with the agent, but not with the club… we probably offered them the 80m in 67 instalments plus add ons that only apply if we win the Premier League, Champions League and Eurovision!

1 Like

We bout to drop dat 10 year payment plan on Pepe.

4 Likes