Nicolas Pépé | Deal completed!

nicolas-pepe

Date of birth: 29 May, 1995
Height: 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
Position: Winger

I’m surprised no one has made this thread yet, but this guy looks like an absolute gem if we can get him before the big clubs come calling. That could happen pretty quickly beyond January the way he’s performing.

We need someone in wide areas who can offer a genuine goal threat and he certainly does. He would need to beef up for the Premier League but I think he’d be a great player for us and would fit into the Emery mold well.

Funny how we can’t make a Perisic kind of deal for Pepe. Hopefully his price doesn’t skyrocket by July. Technically the Malcolm experiment should hinder his price.

1 Like

That’s a good point but I’d even look at it as a deal the other direction buy his rights now and loan him back to Lille. Lille pays his salary until July and we don’t drop him into the middle of a shitty situation.

2 Likes

:fire:

The kid is a fuckin baller. If he continues this form for the rest of the season he’s undoubtedly going to Barca as they’re currently in need of a winger

We’ve missed the boat with this kid, he’s the sort of signing we have to identify before he booms like he has this season.

2 Likes

Spend it all on him

2 Likes

Literally my dream signing atm

Lille striker?

Winger

Oooof. Neven Subotic getting roasted and then out muscled on that one.

1 Like

Fuck bt and their geo blocked tweets. Cunts.

3 Likes

I hate how the thumbnail gives you the impression you can watch it.

3 Likes

Don’t know what you chaps are on about :ghost:

1 Like

It was an average goal, you didn’t miss too much. Got played through in behind the defence and carried the ball towards goal before slotting it under the keeper down the middle.

If you can’t watch the videos I’m happy to be a purely text based Luca for you, just @ me

4 Likes

Heard today that Pépé has a release clause of £43m. If that’s true, we should be all over this and be first in the queue in the summer for his signature…

1 Like

Ummmm yeah.

Shit. That’s 3m more than.m we have available. Too bad.

12 Likes

Couple of Liverpool fans at work said they were linked with him. Tito Werner another they were talking of getting. Guess its that time of year though.