Nicklas Bendtner

2 Likes

Yuck. Everything that personifies our mediocrity post 2006.

Happy birthday (through gritted teeth)

1 Like

What I like about the Lord is his honesty

That, and he too thought Adebayor was a dickhead.

11 Likes

Wonder if that stems from this or genuine bad blood before

Screenshot_20210116-095719

I listened to an interview Peter Crouch did with Bendtner on his podcast and Bendtner said they just didn’t like each other and didn’t get along. This then massively compounded during the game with the headbutt incident after one of them wouldn’t pass the ball to the other even when he was open.

1 Like

Here they are in happier times :grin:

1 Like

Don’t know what game je had in mind there…
But I’ll nevere forget the Birmingham game for sure.

First there was Eduardo’s incident, and we talked about Clichy’s incident at the end od the game the other day… But before that, we had an opportunity to kill the game and make iz 3:1. I think iz was Adebayor who was running clear on goal, and he had Bendtner on the other side to make an easy tap in. Maybe it was the other way around, but I’m pretty sure it was like I said.
He went for the glory himself and iz went wide I think. The worst thing he did in Arsenal shirt. In my eyes that move erased half od the goals he scored that season. What a cunt.

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m trying to remember that headbutt game.

Was it v Spurs? We lost 5-1 in the Mickey Mouse cup?

5 Likes

Players younger than me retiring from football now. Bastard.

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is when the first time in your life you question can you still get away with wearing the replica shirt.
You can actually. Be warned it’s a season by season thing.:wink:

1 Like

Players like Bendtner, Cesc, Sagna, Clichy, RVC etc the part of 07-08 season reaching the stage of retirement depresses me.

Why does the time fly so fast? :sob:

1 Like

Face says he is still missing the target

Dressed and geared like a special forces team to kill bambi, what a bunch of cunts.

9 Likes

Hahaha wow the controversies just never stop

I have no clue what thrill is it to hunt with a long-range snipe.
You don’t run, chase, do tactical manoeuvre etc etc.
Sounds more boring than Golf.

I’ve never understood the appeal of hunting for sport.

Okay, if you need to reduce the deer population to maintain a balanced ecosystem or some shit. You get farmers who need to shoot animals and birds to protect their crops. Makes sense from that point of view.

But killing just for the fun of it? Seems so pointless. Wow, you have a big gun and killed a less intelligent animal from long range. Have a pat on the back chap. Proper alpha you are mate.

2 Likes