NFL

Well we all knew it, just glad Tom realises before it’s too late.

The goat unretires.

1 Like

I respect the hell out of the man but I’m so tired of him as well, just leave us alone already. Go be with Gisele and the kids ffs

4 Likes

He really has turned into a diva and attention seeker but his retirement still felt premature given the way the season ended and the level he is playing at.

Was clearly gisele pushing him to retire then they’ve probably now found out too much time together is more likely to end in divorce :rofl:

1 Like

All so that the anti vax Diva can get paid. If well another first round fail in the playoffs incoming

2 Likes

They need to make room to keep devante on the tag.

Sure. TB is currently over the cap (by only about $3 million), but have notable free agents in Gronk (will likely take a discount), Suh, Pierre-Paul (no way they do) and Fournette (amongst others).

Brady will very likely have a diminished DL, and not have his best RB, Godwin is out for a while recovering from a late season ACL tear, etc. to deal with.

They’ll still be in contention, but by no means a heavy favorite.

3 Likes

Yeah tbh I expected him to angle for a trade rather than retire or come back to Tampa.

Baker throwing a massive strop.

Works out well for the Browns anyways, they don’t need to pay him.

Were right to do their due diligence and go after Watson

1 Like

So much drama and QB movements this off season. Mayfield to the Colts could work out for everyone but who do the Browns go for? Jimmy G!? Thats a downgrade imo

At least they got Mr Meticulous research there :arteta:

1 Like

WOW - Crazy money for WR

1 Like

Annoyingly they’ll get a couple good ones in the draft I guess

lololol

3 Likes

Epitomises American ‘irishness’

Hahahaha

*Insert video of old Irishman moaning about Americans in dublin

WHAT

How the F did they manage to pull that off ffs

OMG FULLY GUARANTEED CONTRACT

2 Likes

Holy shit!!!..

This offseaosn is crazy!!!

The AFC us fucking mental this year!

2 Likes

Thats an NBA type of deal, damn

1 Like

This has been the GOAT off season :hushed:

2 Likes

Huge overpay by Mia.

Paddy needs to redo his contract if key guys arent being retained

When it says traded for picks… does that mean the Chiefs get two picks in those rounds or is it purely about position in picking que?