NFL

Cooper Kupp going off too. Stafford has elevated him massively

I love the passing game under Stafford. Just need to keep Djax healthy for the playoffs

1 Like

Packers with an impressive win over the cardinals

1 Like

NFC playoffs are going to be insane.

Every Divison leader can win a SB

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE Tell me how I should feel about this!?

I love Miller but he’s old and there are injury issues. He could be effective on limited situational snaps? But can he stay healthy!?

A 2nd and 3rd is alot for a rental

1 Like

Yeah when healthy he’s a game changer I’m actually excited by this. Gonna bring that edge rush that we need. I’d say if we are trading for him the coaching staff feels like he could make a big difference. Either way you gotta appreciate the Rams because they are always in win now mode. If they feel like they can win the Super Bowl they are gonna go all in.

This move actually make me think they are doing it for one big reason. Kyler Murray, you need that edge rush to keep him contained in the pocket it’s why we struggled so badly against him the first time around. @sevchenko

2 Likes

Gotta push those chips to the middle of the table when you can.

There is a reason that the NFL stands for “not for long.”

Good business for the Rams to make another push and not a bad haul for the Broncos going through a rebuild.

2 Likes

Yeah im understanding better now that we get Miller with a only a $700k cap hit, there’s still room to make moves.

Our D was already at the top end with sacks and pressures but I feel it’s important we go all in whilst we’re in AD99 prime years.

2 Likes

What a move from the Rams getting Von Miller.

They don’t need the picks and he’ll help their defense hopefully. bears should probably try to trade Mack.

Anyone see that Amazon rushing TD fields did Vs the 49ers?

In other news Sean Payton is an amazing offensive coach isn’t he? Winston doing well over there.

1 Like

Too bad Winston blew out his ACL yesterday. Agree on Payton tho the man is a great coach.

2 Likes

This Henry Ruggs III story is awful.

What an absolute piece of shit he is, needs to do some real time.

Killed a girl and her dog doing 156MPH whilst twice the legal limit and walks away with minor injuries, so sad for the victim and their family.

2 Likes

People who drive under the influence are the lowest kind of scum, makes me sick. They deserve the worse kind of punishment

Glad the Raiders acting quickly on this one

3 Likes

100%

The fact they released him so quickly means they knew he was toast, apparently she was trapped and if she survived the crash would have burned alive

So avoidable and there’s no excuse with so many ways to get a ride and even the league providing transport for players when they need it.

1 Like

I hope he gets the maximum sentence.

156 mph is insane but doubly insane on a regular city street and triply insane when drunk.

Yeah shocking story.

Out of curiosity how good of a player is he ? I know very little about NFL, other than he’s 22 and who he plays for.

Drafted in the top 15 of the first round, has shown flashes but hasn’t been great at all.

Alot of hype attached to his name but has been the worse WR in the first round draft. Was considered close to a bust before all this

1 Like

Maybe that’s why, who knows he may have been doing similar previously and it’s only now that it’s resulted in an incident. Why out so late when you have practice the next day?

What makes him even more loathsome is that one of his closest friends died in a car accident a few years ago and he celebrates every one of his touch downs in their memory.

He’s going to be public enemy #1 and its fully deserved, hope they make an example out of him

2 Likes

Shame it ended like this, some people called it from the start.

Wonder where he lands

@Electrifying please tell me you’re following this Aaron Rodgers story

His latest statement :joy:

2 Likes

Baker is a bum for not throwing to him and getting the most out of him.

And yes I am. What a mug haha

The best QB in the NFC North is vaccinated fully.

1 Like