NFL

Another starting QB traded. What a great landing spot, Wentz is going to kill it in Indy

Colts called the Eaglesā€™ bluff and didnā€™t debase themselves to get him.

@Dr_Strangepass you can breathe easy lol.

Are you sure? He canā€™t keep fit and he looks shot confidence-wise.

Damn near bottom for every QB metric, they barely gave up anything to get him so itā€™s worth a shot but he has been playing like heā€™s a broken man.

The whole reason he went to Indy is because the big MVP season he had came under Reich as his offensive coordinator.

Iā€™m sure. A couple of factors:

Colts O-Line has consistently ranked in the top 10 over the last couple of seasons. Wentz was sacked 52 times in 2020, thatā€™s 2nd most in the league. A completely non mobile Rivers at 38 was sacked 19 times for the colts in 2020

Reich was OC for the Eagles SB run and was working with Wentz when he produced his best. Heā€™s proven himself as HC in Indy with lesser talents.

The colts roster is very talented on both side too and they donā€™t suffer from the injury bug like at the eagles.

Yeah I know about the connection with Reich, however, the MVP contention season was four years ago, thatā€™s a long time.

Itā€™s worth a shot for Indy sure but Iā€™m not convinced like you are, one thing is for sure is that if he fails at Indy heā€™s done. Thatā€™s a good team that they have there, no excuses.

I just came across a YouTube video of the Saints running bounties :arteta:

Wtf. Letā€™s see what thatā€™s about.

We should do that for the refs.

1 Like

Thank fuck. Wouldā€™ve been really hard cheering on that dickweed. Weā€™ll probably end up with Dalton now I reckon.

Iā€™d rather have Trusbisky back tbh

Pace should be fired

1 Like

:hushed:

Yes please! (To the Bears). #Nevergonnahappen

2 Likes

If heā€™s complaint about no protecting in Seattle, why would he go to the Bears. Theyā€™d have to go out and get him the protection he needs.

1 Like

Tbf he wonā€™t be in the same division as Bosa, Donald and Watt, at the Bears.

Whereā€™s the logic in the raiders as a destination? They have no defence and would give away any capital to improve it by trading for him

Russel Wilson is a very odd dude. I think at the end of the day he wants an organization that going to kiss his ass constantly, Pete Carrol runs the seahawks and isnā€™t going to do that

There isnā€™t any. He is an odd dude.

Chicago and especially Nagy wouldnā€™t just kiss his ass, theyā€™d suck his dick. Weā€™re also certainly going to address our oline this draft. That said, I donā€™t see him coming to the Bears.

2 Likes

:flushed:

Dakā€™s agent has completely fleeced Jerry Jones here. Should have paid early when he had the chance lol

Well fucking played by Dak from start to finish.

Hell of a pay day and with that the Cowboys will remain irrelevant for a good while.

Thatā€™s an all time finesse.

2 Likes

#RespectNewEngland

Brady wants OBJ

1 Like

Bill going nuts on the first HOUR of free agency :flushed: :fire:

Pats are going to be very good next year

1 Like