NFL

He got to the superbowl 3 times and lost by an average of 32 points…got completely blown out, ppl used to call Elway overrated all the time and not a winner until he got that monkey off his back.

I know nothing about NFL but all I’ve been informed of by mates is KSE are making a very ambitious move for the Rams.

1 Like

They’ve hired the right ppl. Mcvay is like Nagelsmann and our GM, Snead, is like Luis Campos. Great coach and our upper management keep giving us top players. I’ve always maintained KSE want to do that here but just have no fucking clue what they are doing.

2 Likes

I dunno about Snead. His drafting ability is his main strength but other than that he was on the hot seat before Mcvay even then made some questionable choices.

We have 30m dead cap next season for Gurley and Goff who didn’t need to be signed early at all. If we don’t hit on our picks moving forward he’s in trouble, the departure of Brad Holmes may affect that.

On the hot seat only because Fisher was a tragedy. Went out and got Jalen Ramsey who is the most dominant corner in the league and shuts down half the field and then completely rebuilt our running back core even with the Gurley deal which wasn’t bad imo because he was a difference maker we haven’t been quite the same without him but his knee going wasn’t Sneads fault.

1 Like

Pretty much my sentiments.

1 Like

@Dr_Strangepass Carson fucking Wentz :ozil: :arteta:

1 Like

Who ready to witness greatness tonight!?

1 Like

Chief’s Kingdom!

Mahomboy and the gang better take what’s theirs tonight

1 Like

Chiefs should have enough but I’ve learnt not to doubt Brady in the postseason.

1 Like

How do they have fans in the stadium lol?

Florida yaks :heart:

2 Likes

What? and why did I know you would be the first to comment lol

Yaks basically a slang word for legends.

You can’t beat a certainty Matey.

1 Like

Too bad I’m blocked or I could explain real man’s football to this casual over here :joy::joy:

2 Likes

who saw the trailer for that shyamalan film?

Looks like a proper mind fuck

Spoiler alert the plants kill everyone.

But I asked why they have fans? Why did you reply to me if you weren’t answering my question? :joy:

Why wouldn’t they have fans ? Massive sporting event.

1 Like

We (California) are much worse off than Florida too, and they’ve had fans at sporting events for quite a while as well as bars and restaurants being open.

1 Like