NFL

I will say Caleb is coming into a better situation in terms of talent than fields did

1 Like

Caleb is coming into the best situation a 1st overall pick qb has maybe ever.

Moore and Allen, and the oline is pretty good.

Field in comparison got absolutely fucked.

Year 1 - coach and GM on way out, WR1 quite on the tram, the o line terrible.

Year 2, the team is basically tanking. Year 3 he finally has a base to build off, and sure the start was iffy but he improved. Some terrible partaking also screwed him over

1 Like

6th/4th round pick for fields?

WHAT ARE THE PATS DOING WAKE UP CUNTS

Please take MHJ in the draft then. Top 2 qb’s will be off the board.

Diggs to the Texans??? :exploding_head:

They are immediate contenders. Couple of pieces on defence and they’re best team in the league fml

They somehow got more picks than they gave up as well :arteta:

Jets will draft that TE.

Dumbass Woody will have seen all the media buzz surrounding TS and TK, and think that’ll be the Jets in 5 years time.

Edit: The Jets will win tonight. Could even go unbeaten through the weekend.

As for the forthcoming season, I’m not prepared to make any predictions.

2 Likes

The bears are going to be really fun this year it seems.

Shame fields couldn’t get this help Williams has got.

1 Like

What are they smoking in Atlanta?

2 Likes

Bad pick. shock of day 1

They are so stupid Atlanta.

Should have taken fields in the first place, used that cap money on help and got some picks for future of it didn’t work out for a proper QB.

Also hilarious Daniels went above Maye. He will be a sack magnet.

Some of these orgs show why they’re picking around this time every year

Almost whole NFL is low on Fields and with good reason tbh

He’s nowhere near the passer either Cousins or Penix is.

Very strange decision though because they’ve given Cousins a lot of money and Penix will what have to sit for two seasons?

Maye has a lot of high end talent but some of his mechanics including throwing motion are concerning, boom or bust with him.

Daniels won’t be able to run with reckless abandon as much as he did in college but he’s a good pick for Washington overall.

No more excuses for Trevor Lawrence with the Brian Thomas Jr pick

6 QB’s taken in the first 12 picks us unprecedented and history says at least 3 or more will be busts, very interesting to follow these guys in the next say 2-3 seasons

The NFL are copycats and idiots. He isn’t but he hasn’t had the ability to become one yet.

Maybe has the arm strength and was right up there with Williams not too long ago.

A lot depends on supporting cast.

Williams has walked into the best situation a no.1 pick maybe ever has.

Maye has high potential but I think the stuff that some were worried about is valid also, Patriots isn’t a great team though so he may need a good deal of time which is probably what’s best for him anyway.

Bears have had a great start so far, two bona fide stars in Williams and Odunze and they’ve been putting other very good pieces together too. Poles looks to be doing an excellent job, they should be fun to watch this season and Caleb surely has to hit the ground running with that supporting cast.

Yeah Maye will have issues at the Pats.

The only thing holding Williams back will be suspect coaching from Eberflus etc.

But the OC is solid too.

I can’t see him being a bust. He will be sensational tbh when you get over your feelings about how it all went down with Fields - Ryan Pace being allowed to stay on and draft him when being on the way out was ridiculous looking back.

Pathetic stuff from them then, thank god it seems they’ve changed a little.

I cant believe Atlanta didnt take a QB in the second round.

2 Likes