NFL

Fields is on fire!

Edit: shit we best not win this lol

1 Like

3 INT for the season coming in and throws 2 in the first half. Ffs. And why have they waited so long to run. Then one run and back to the pass. Run the fucking ball more .

1 Like

Shit we better not win this lol

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you won’t lol

2 Likes

Haha yeah I know

1 Like

Jalen calming things down.

Lovely

Okay I buy the eagles, this team probably the best in NFL, deffo NFC.

This was a tank punt surely?

Mate wtf was that run. Wow.

1 Like

Yes, nice run for a TD by Hurts just before the half. Needed him to calm me down.

Got there in the end. Hurts is quality.

Messi and Fields balling today. I love it.

Also check Lawrence out

2 Likes

Love that comeback. Always good to see the Cowboys lose.

So glad we got there in the end. It definitely wasn’t pretty.

2 Likes

Thought I’d give the NFL game pass a go as they have a 99p for 7 days offer. What a joke. They cut coverage of the Eagles game at the 2 minute warning. Also tried to go back and watch the full replay of the cowboys (fast forwarding to the final 2 min + OT and they didn’t include OT. Wtf? Done with that. Usually use a VPN and my bros login to watch via US TV but Fox would load the games so gave the pass a go. Next time I’ll just stick to the red zone.

@Dr_Strangepass Bronco’s win :henry2:

The refs are now getting to be PL levels of bad

2 Likes

Its actually quite funny because alot these NFL refs are part timers. They work normal jobs during the week.

The NFL is a multiple billion dollar organisation but they won’t establish professional, full time officials because of the costs. The current inefficiencies with officiating is worth it in the minds of owners. That’s crazy

2 Likes

Broncoscountry let’s ride!

1 Like

Not sure what happened for you there mate, I use gamepass, aside from the occasional annoying blackout, I love it. I’ve never known broadcast to just stop.

I was watching it and it just would load. I tried restarting the browser after clearing cache and it would replay the commercial and then stop. I eve went back to try and watch the full match replay and same thing happened there, no final 2 minutes. And again, the full match replay for the Cowboys game didn’t have OT. Both are there now in full game replay, but it wasn’t on the night.

I watch a lot of highlights via YouTube, often ones posted by the NFL network, and all too often the end of the match isn’t included. It’s like it just stops early before the final score it’s weird.

I usually just use VPN and my bros login. That usually works, but I had issues loading FOX. I think there was a VPN issue. Never happened before. Only issue I’ve ever had is when coverage is very limited and the VPN doesn’t have a server in that area. That’s frustrating. No Philly server.

1 Like

Is TNF on Amazon Prime in the UK as well as the US?

Jets vs Jags. Asking for a friend.

No. US prime only from my understanding. Never had access to NFL games on UK prime.

1 Like

People really say he is a running back because he is a black qb that happens to run fast when he is running for his life

What’s going on with Allen?

Yikes @k1tsun3 what happened there? Amazing win for the cowboys

1 Like

Not really worried. I actually think the fact we were in it without Hurts shows we are defo better than the Cowboys with Hurts. Close game. But QB does change the way we play. Plus it was away. Maybe it’ll finally shut the Hurts MVP doubters up. He is key for us. Solid backup and I do think Hurts would’ve found an away to win. Poor turnovers cost us.

2 Likes

Absolutely right, GM Patton should be looked at too. He’s very liable for that Russ trade and contract

They should give the job to their DC Evero and find a OC who can get the best out of Russ

2 Likes