NFL

Hurts the MVP at this point, imo

Followed by G.Smith and J.Allen close behind

3 Likes

Smith is a great story man, what a guy

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching the Lions dominate the Vikings. Really donā€™t think these Vikings are as good as their record suggests. But I think the NFC North is going to be very interesting and competitive next year.

4 Likes

Itā€™s Hurts for me too. So impressive in how heā€™s improved his passing game. Itā€™s insane.

2 Likes

No Mahomes ?

2 Likes

Heā€™s def up there but heā€™s a victim of his own success because heā€™s playing elite/MVP level rn but itā€™s treated as typical from him by pundits and media. KC have gone way under the radar but are quietly having a great season

1 Like

Lost Hill and hasnā€™t really lost a beat but Hurts right now is a crazy story as is Smith, hard work pays off.

Texans going to blow it, arenā€™t they. 4th & 4 on Dallas 40 either go for it or try a FG it would be a long one but still. Then somehow they canā€™t score from what, the 1 years line. Go for it and fail. Madness.

And there you have it. Stupid Texans. Play well but then stupid calls by the coach to hand the Cowboys chance after chance. This is why they only have 1 win. Stupid stupid decisions. Fucking bastards.

1 Like

Oh my god Patrick Mahomes. Amazing improv.

2 Likes

Mahomes has been better than Allen imo, who hasnā€™t been all that this year imo.

3 Likes

Russell Wilson thatā€™s hilarious. Humiliated there.

1 Like

Have to fire Hackett no matter what

Would Peyton be interested in that situation? Unlikely with Wilson unmovable

2 Likes

Season is officially over. Thoughts @Invincibles ?

Think there scope for Wilson to improve under a different HC?

Hill for MVP

Well itā€™s definitely not Tua :joy:

1 Like

I truly would hope so
Wilson doesnt turn into a bad player overnight, we have a good offence with Jeudy, Sutton and Murray amongst others.
The defence has always been strong even after losing Von.
I cant think what else is going wrong apart from the coaching staff or the way the games are being managed.
I think Russ can get it done, but needs a different leader.

2 Likes

Damn, Kyler probs just tore his ACL on a non contact move on grass. Huge blow

If iā€™m Lamar Jackson I donā€™t touch the field without a new deal

Lamar comin home to Gillette

Wtf? The Eagles making Chicago look like playoff contenders. How do you go from forcing a fumble (where you shouldā€™ve recovered it) to letting Fields almost run for a TD? Disgusted with what Iā€™m seeing from the Eagles right now.

And the Bears run defence is 27th and we ainā€™t running it. Wtf?

1 Like