NFL

Did I hear right? The Packers didn’t draft an offensive player again?

In the first round?

Tbf I think the main group of WR’s had been already taken so it makes sense to select the best players on your board.

They probably have their eye on a WR or two that are attainable in the latter rounds.

what a pathetic loser organisation the vikings are

1 Like

There’s always one GM that comes out of the draft looking like a clown. So disappointed it’s looking like Kwesi.

Should always play it safe for your first draft

wth are bears doing, they badly need WRs

This Malik Willis slide is nuts. Tape must be terrible

1 Like

what is with all the extra nonsense. That vikings guy. just announce the pick you clown. nobody cares about your life story.

Finally a WR

1 Like

Thoughts on the draft @Dr_Strangepass

I seen on twitter the Scottish dude signed for Baltimore @Joshua

Man, I’m really high on our draft. I’m just really high on Poles, i like him a lot. He’s so straight up and honest. We got so many holes that he really has no choice but to go best player in positions of need. Gordon and Brisker fix our shitty secondary day one. Velus Jones was apparently requested by Justin Fields and looks like an impact player in multiple positions, including special teams and if you look at all our later picks they are all trait players, physical, fast. Poles also worked miracles getting such a good draft when we started with 5 picks and needed to add like 30 players just to fill the roster. My view is fuck the blog types and their dumb grades and trust in a good organisation. I feel like Poles is gonna build a good organisation and there’s time for Fields to grow. People say he needs weapons now, but come on, if he’s coached well he’s got plenty of time to get there. Also, whose to say that you need a WR1 for him to develop, maybe a better secondary keeping us on the field longer serves the same outcome. I give our draft class a B+

2 Likes

Fair man.

I’m sad they couldn’t get him another great WR talent.

But they got so many linemen day 3 that hopefully this line is better this year and he will have time to do some great things.

Also a proper offense.

I liked day 3 a lot, day 2 also but would just have liked a nice WR too.

How come Justyn Ross hasn’t been taken yet?

I get it he has injury concerns but that’s a day 2 talent going undrafted!!!

2 Likes

I guess his injuries are just too risky, otherwise why not take him as an UDFA. I mean we already got about 25 of them lol. The best thing about this draft class for the Bears is how many of the pundits I trust are behind it. I loved Poles answer to why defence on first two picks and he was like, I’d love to go OLine but i’m not passing up on potential pro ballers for players who are less value. Got to respect that.

1 Like

Does not look very good for Deshaun Watson with these extra reports.

1 Like

What were the Browns thinking? Such a terrible look to trade and give him a record deal

Let’s see what kind of suspension the NFL gives.

Tbh many aspects of the case are sus, but you can’t deny the number and consistency of reports.

In terms of a suspension, what what you give to Watson at this point?

Public opinion is very much against him at this point

Not sure bro. The NFL are under heavy pressure to throw the book at him tbh

I think you’ve got to suspend him for the whole 2022 at least

Then in 2023 see what has else happened or come out in his cases

Im a big NFL Fan
Have been Wembley to see the games many times, also been out to Green Bay and NY to catch games out there too.
Im a Denver fan and very happy with Russell Wilson coming in! We may actually have a chance at the playoffs this season!

2 Likes

Got my tickets to Wembley for the Broncos in October!!

Anyone else going to any of the NFL games this year?

1 Like