Next manager

So did Liverpool.

2 Likes

Jose favourite according to bookies

For Spurs I mean

1 Like

Right now Iā€™d take almost anyone other than Emery

Iā€™d even consider Kevin Bond sacked after failing at Southend (looking forlorn at the golf driving range), my senile mum and Don Howe in his coffin in preference to this idiot.

Please Raul, follow the Spuds lead of today pull the trigger and get rid of Emery before Spuds snap up the best candidate in front of our eyes.

1 Like

Give it a rest i would rather the board take their time and get the right person in that some shithead like mourinho that will just fuck us up even more

I think my Juju vodoo working, Poch got the sack. Just need that clown Emery to get fired and Poch hired. Will sacrifice how ever many goats it takes to the footballing gods for it to happen. :rofl::joy:

On another note itā€™s just shameful that a mid table team like tottenham will sack their most successful manager before mid season, After a bad start, where as a so called big club like ours still has a wanker like Emery after capitulating last season and overseeing the worst start to an Arsenal season in 36 years!

1 Like

Bloody hell just been reported that Poch after leaving the Spurs stadium tonight drove away with tears in his eyes and knocked over Emery on a crossing in Islington!!

2 Likes

The only made it out of the groups because Spalletti was the manager of Inter.

1 Like

And Liverpool only made it out of their group cos Napoli were wasteful in front of goal.

3 Likes

Poch is waiting gonna wait for Barca or Madrid. I guess PSG could be a choice too.

Didnā€™t Poch say heā€™d never manage Barca (because of his Espanyol connection)?

EDIT: Found the link, also says heā€™d never manage Arsenal.

Wait till that phone call. :wink:

See, if RaĆŗl signed Poch, then I would actually be fine with you guys doing all that wank SIUUUUU and talking about RaĆŗlā€™s dick all the time shite, like you did in the summer. That would be a signing that really matters.

6 Likes

:joy: preach it, brother

1 Like

Yeah but that was when his love in with Spurs was in full flow. Sounds like things ended badly for him at Spurs, apparently him and Levy have hardly spoken since the Champions League final! Iā€™m sure if the offer was right we could tempt him.

8 Likes
1 Like

Fatty has to go for him, no doubts

1 Like

When Arsenal knock, itā€™s a different knock

:raul:

6 Likes

I agree I mean Heā€™s been living in the UK for what 7/8 years now. Been in north London for about 5, kids and family must be settled and if things ended badly Iā€™m sure he will have an axe to grind after how he was treated by Levy and the spurs fans, itā€™s the perfect backdrop for a come back story, even better if it were Arsenal his former employerā€™s arch rivals.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll probably keep Unai at the helm until May, then sack him and appoint Eddie Howe. ā€œ Eddie is an ideal fit for Arsenal, who shares the same morals, beliefs and values we do as a club ā€œ

3 Likes