Next manager

Yeah, everyone is posting this photo in the replies

Is that defo Raul?

I mean it looks like Raulā€™s size and bulk and hairdo but I mean I wouldnā€™t pull the trigger if I was a hitman based off it haha

9 Likes

I read an article in FourFourTwo the other month on Notts County. Apparently they are/were the most stressful club in England to support. So going there from Arsenal would be a good move :laughing:

2 Likes

They were saying on Arsecast thatā€™s not the directors box so while that doesnā€™t rule out it being Raul it does make it more unlikely.

He looks like no one loves him.

Duncan Castles is so far up Mourinhoā€™s ass heā€™s got a whole Ikea bedroom set inside. A lot of this looks like agent talk designed to prod Raul into motion or secure a big contract from AC Milan or Bayern.

1 Like

Based on our inability to attract the top guys like Klopp or Allegri and assuming Morinho is too toxic Iā€™m wondering if Eddie Howe may be the one to head hunt.

He always comes across very well, he tries to play attacking football, his team defends better than ours and heā€™s worked wonders on a tiny tiny budget compared to Arsenal. If heā€™s just head coach the move to a much bigger club may work well.

1 Like

The anti-Mous can rest easy.

Iā€™m glad theyā€™re not denying the Emery job insecurity though.

This all could have been avoided had Gazidis fronted up, grew a pair, and have Arteta the job

1 Like

That you just invented given there is no evidence we failed to do so.

Yes accepted and Iā€™d rather have them but I cannot see Klopp leaving Liverpool now and I thought the press were saying Allegri wants a better club but maybe Iā€™m imagining it.

Who manages who is not some linear equation. Klopp wonā€™t be leaving Liverpool for anybody over the next couple of years so itā€™s not that weā€™re not in that conversation, nobody is, it doesnā€™t exist.

Allegri, itā€™s gonna depend. Is he waiting for a specific job? Will a more attractive or better paying job come up? Who knows. When hes ready to come back to management if we are his best option and we want him then heā€™ll become our manager.

1 Like

thereā€™s deffo been a brief

You never knowā€¦if the likes of Barcelona or Real or Bayern come knocking at his door, heā€™d have to think twice before turning them down. A failure to win the PL this season with Liverpool may just make him lose heart, too.

Thank f*ckā€¦ Iā€™d take just about anyone over Emery right now, but that would be just the worst possible option imho.

One way to repair a long-term fractured fanbase would naturally be to appoint Jose Mourinho :roll_eyes:

Keep that lowlife away from Arsenal! Not sure a run to the latter stages of one of the domestic cups would be worth the fallout from his appointment and subsequent hounding out for pissing everyone off

4 Likes

The board chose what they thought was a safe option after Wenger and got it wrong. We have to move away from these types of managers and Mourinho would do that although not sure he would give us lasting success.

I get this. It will re-ignite some fans into going to the games, etc. (Although, after 1 game, they may not go back again :joy:)

I was speaking to someone at the gym about how yesterdayā€™s game would have panned out had we had Mourinho in the dugout as opposed to Unai. My conjectured view is that weā€™d have probably played the game out the same but managed to keep out the Jimenez equalizer (so still a snorefest, but the right result)

Emery has ruined the club mourinho would turn it into something unrecognisable. The guy is a cunt, plays cunt football and has treated Arsenal like a cunt his entire career, and treats the clubs he manages like cunts.

7 Likes

Itā€™ll be akin to Brian Clough joining Leeds in 1974

Iā€™m out if Wenger came back.

2 Likes