Next manager

:joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Hahaha desperate cunts

2 Likes

You say that…How many on here would take this in a heartbeat…I know I feckin would…

As far as made up shit goes that’s pretty fucking bad

2 Likes

I don’t want Wenger back under any circumstances. This sentence is not to be confused with me saying I want Arteta to stay.

If you throw a hypothetical at me of a scenario where Wenger is the only alternative available I will post a gif in return.

3 Likes

Would you sack Arteta and install Wenger in place of him?

*Insert poll here

In the summer? That’s far too long

No. Stupid question… stupid poll…

Move on people. JFC.

No you never you said Klopp was inferior to Wenger.
The new narrative came after Wenger left. You’d never have accepted anybody before him.
You have a degree of common sense in your boardroom arguments now that wasn’t there at the time though.

2 Likes

This is such shite but I’m clinging on to this.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:ffs another one for Twitter and stat nerds to go mental over.

Another manager not tested at this level and not tested at this type of club. Next.

5 Likes

We’d definitely play more attractive stuff.

82 points in two seasons. 41 per season im thrilled to death.

1 Like

He at least makes his players look good.

To the point where they can jet £50m on a decent defender.

He is near the best I can think we can go for in our current level.

If you think we can’t get the likes of Conte. If we can then by all means let’s do it.

Then we’re finished.

3 Likes

Correct. Just pack it in. Might bring Welbeck back.

2 Likes

We could easily attract a good manager. We just blew 150m in one window. We have all of the tools to do so. A big brand, a decent project of recovering former glory, a big modern stadium etc.

The club is so horrifically mismanaged.

6 Likes

This is exactly the profile of manager we’d hire if Arteta gets sacked

1 Like

I think potter would be a good hire for a midtable club looking to break into the top 6.

Somebody like wolves, Leicester.

That is where we are right now in terms of merit, so I think he’d be good for us.

But if we can get somebody better due to our stature and profile then let’s go for it. (I’m not saying we can’t, we had no right getting players like Partey, Odegaard etc.)

Conte is my dream. Because he would tell some home truths to the higher ups and tbh we need that sorted more than anything else.

Because if that was sorted then we wouldn’t be talking about Arteta right now.

1 Like