Newcastle United

Yeah, there are some really nice places in the north east. A lot of Newcastle footballers settle around Ponteland. Darras Hall to be precise.

In these times you don’t need to live on top of places to visit them regularly anyway. Especially if you’re a mega rich footballer.

2 Likes

Is that near the Lake District?

North Face used to have these ads about running in the Lake District and it looked beautiful (and brutal for running).

1 Like

It’s gorgeous mate. Breath taking. My eldest and his partner go there all the time.
Camping,hiking, water boarding, wild water swimming.

I done the Kewick half marathon there years ago
Some sights but tough though.

1 Like

Oh fuck off. Look at that. Incredible.

Meanwhile I’m doing 5k loops by a strip shopping center.

6 Likes

What an inspiring story. All it took was a repressive and brutal dictatorship with a desire to launder its reputation to buy the club and pump money into it. It’s the stuff everyone dreams of.

12 Likes

Fucking sack of cunts. Hope they rot

3 Likes

I’ve always hated these cunts but it’s now gotten to a point where I despise them. I HATE THEIR GUTS

2 Likes

I actually expected them to bring more offensively. They just dug in and got a fortunate draw.

2 Likes

Wish they got fucking relegated last season

5 Likes

They are shit and no idea how they are third. Hope they don’t make the CL.

They’re a very tough team to play against, they’re building something formidable there.

Shame we couldn’t get the W

1 Like

Not sure why everyone is angry at them for coming for a point away to the league leaders lol

1 Like

Maybe because these cunts should have been relegated instead of bankrolled to stay in the league

2 Likes

Why should they have been relegated?

Because they were bottom, going nowhere, and it was the takeover that helped them stay up.

2 Likes

Because they were shit before they were saved by a country funded by blood money

4 Likes

I hate any team who plays like that, even more so against us and costing us points.

If they played football and beat us I’d be less annoyed. They fully deserved to win last May and couldn’t say anything against them.

Reports suggest Pope is still waiting to take his goal kick.

1 Like

Play to your strengths. We needed to break it down and didnt.

I’d happily play like that at the Etihad for a 0-0

2 Likes