Newcastle United

What’s wrong with that?

lol, its to easy
You guys waiting for me to write something so you can attack it?

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

You post something and someone else either agrees or disagrees. This is usually how a forum works

2 Likes

Yes, I thought thats how it worked too :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@JohnLennon

3 Likes

No one attacked you. They asked you a question.

2 Likes

That’s just your opinion mate.

10 Likes

I know mate
More referring to a couple of recent posts where I write an opinion and it gets absolutely lambasted
As written above, I thought a forum was open to all opinions

1 Like

Yea, it is. Your opinions have been challenged. That’s all. You can either deal with that or you can’t. If you can’t it’s maybe better not to share them.

I enjoy listening/reading other peoples opinions on different subjects on here.

Not sure id want to ‘challenge’ anyones thoughts, that seems daft, I’d hope no one on here would want to do that to me either.
Discuss them and accept it. Move on

1 Like

People are using the forum as they see fit, same as yourself.

1 Like

What’s the main difference between ‘discussing’ an opinion and ‘challenging’ an opinion?

3 Likes

These lot quietly going about their business now in 3rd and they’ll probably add more signings in January too,

4 Likes

Considering how much they have improved since the new owners took over you’d say they have invested at least 200-300M and bought almost a whole new squad, but the bemusing fact is, most if their squad is that old squad that played depressing dinosaur football under Buce.

Howe probably deserves the most credit, but it seems like the positive atmosphere around the club since the new money came in, along with much better and more positive tactics from Howe, have really sparked new life into some players. I mean… how to explaing Almiron’s form atm… He was a nothing player before, at least I thought so, now he plays like a firm top 4 level winger.
Many other players have been transformed too.

An absolutely brilliant rise. Their fans must be delighted atm, after all the years of suffering and despair.

1 Like

Newcastle won’t finish top 4 this season and the wheels will eventually fall off for Howe.

The results are flying now but top level management is about adaptability and adjustments and I don’t think he has that in abundance. I think Newcastle can only get so far with their current squad and can see them ending up around 6-7 mark

Theres a discussion going up there about relocating the ground. Cant really build on the capacity. Be a huge decision for them too make.
The ground is iconic and totally dominates the landscape. The problem is they could easily fill a 70,000 ground and thats revenue.

What I heard is not moving the stadium. It will stay there.
They want to move the headquarters and training facilities somewhere in London to make it more attractive for top footballers to come live in London and not Newcastle.

I couldnt see that being viable or necessary.

You could argue that throwing enough money at them would make Newcastle look like heaven

Everywhere has nice housing and branded shopping centres now. Rich people dont struggle for nice housing and big city centres have enough attractions.
Footballers dont live in the suburbs.

2 Likes