Newcastle United

He probably sees the writing on the wall at Villarreal tbh. It’s not going well.

1 Like

Agree, Everton have been through 5 coaches since their takeover can’t see Emery lasting long there tbh.

I think Newcastle and their new owners are going learn the hard way how to run a club

3 Likes

That will be the most frustrating attack in the championship

God knows… some of us don’t rate Emery but some others do.
If they are really going for Emery which means they do rate him and believe he could turn it around;and they would provide him the money and authority, as simple as that.
Emery managed PSG, another oil club before, so why not?

Not my problem, I’m here for the Joga Bonito and the Geordie tears.

Maybe he wants to get out now so Villarreal fans can blame the 13th placed finish this season on the new manager, much like Arsenal fans do the 8th placed finish on Arteta in 19/20.

1 Like

Haha Mikel genuinely gets more recognition for that than the trophy he won.

1 Like

Dick Emery trying to speak Geordie English = one great big failure

Good ebening

What are the odds on Emery saying “howay the lads” in his first press conference?

1 Like

*Good ebening pet

5 Likes

Ffs Newcastle. Can’t refer to Emery as a terrorist anymore, going to end up on some random fucking watchlist

11 Likes

Emery will lose his first game v Brighton.

He was embarrassingly shit against them.

Brighton are an okay side coached by a mediocre/future elite (depending on who you believe) coach.

Newcastle are a really bad side. I think they may end up going down even with Unai. Unless he’s really changed his style, I’m not sure how far he gets with his emo wiener tactics.

1 Like
1 Like

Sounds like Bonesaw FC has too much money and not a ton of smart people making decisions.

I do wonder about that sometimes. If you’re Josh Kroenke or a member of the Saudi Royal Family and you’ve had access to a ton of wealth all your life, you know how to talk like a business person but do you actually know how to do anything? My guess is no. It’s basically just cosplay for them.

1 Like

Emery made a smart choice.

The pressure to succeed, an immediate succeed is too much

2 Likes

They should just rehire Rafa.

1 Like

Fair play to him for not just jumping at it. Right now that Newcastle job is a stinker of a job.
Player who know they’re not going to be wanted playing to get out of the relegation zone, it’s a fucking mess and that’s before you even get off the field!

2 Likes

I wonder if his experience at Arsenal put him off being a bridge manager.

Totally different specifics between Arsenal and Newcastle but both clubs were entering this period of uncertainty with leadership that was grasping for direction.

1 Like

Or put him off returning to England :sweat_smile:

1 Like