Newcastle United

I doubt Ashley believes too much in Bruce. It’s probably more on finance.
Has a game in hand and he’s probably just backing the short term odds with a Fulham team who don’t win enough.
Probably a week by week thing now. All else fails he will throw it too the number two. It’s not quite last chance saloon yet. Maybe with a crowd though he wouldn’t be here now.

He admires his what?!?!?

1 Like

Yeah Rio sounded like a complete idiot the other day.

1 Like

#AnnounceMbappe

Interesting developments

Fantastic news for the Newcastle fans.

They’ve waited a long while for this

The smug certainty from Barry is so ridiculous. Fuck that guy, he knows It’s not that simple for people to walk away from a club but he’s ignoring that.

I do feel sad for some Newcastle supporters who are having complex emotions over this. IDK how I would feel if the Qatari government bought Arsenal. Sure we’re already owned by an awful Trump loving American billionaire so is being owned by a nation state that allows slavery and criminalizes sexual orientation any worse?

It’s a real minefield!

2 Likes

Wonder who they hire to replace Bruce

More so really as the world we live in comprises all of us.
We shop in outlets were staff have poor work conditions.
We buy clothes off child exploitation and everyone uses Amazon etc.
We all promote the paying of extortionate wages and transfer fees for players and at the same time walk past the homeless guy on the street. It’s just modern day life in general really. Shit world we have made.

3 Likes

Yea just don’t see how there’s a right answer to this one.

Ultimately Arsenal don’t need my money and for the most part they aren’t going to get it. I can definitely see that stance hardening for me if the Saudi or Qatari state took over the club.

I think Glendenning means what he says though. Ultimately not going doesn’t equate to not paying attention to what’s going on or watching MOTD etc.

2 Likes

Not really a minefield at all. As long as the owners are are spending, investing and engaging with fans no one will care about things happening outside of football.

The English game is dead, no shame in dancing on it’s grave and embracing the fuckery

4 Likes

So many Newcastle fans can’t stand Mike Ashley anyway. They’ll get over it quickly once it looks like their club is finally going somewhere for once. Been the absolute pits for over 10 years. (even that is probably generous)

3 Likes

Slightly off topic but that team Keegan put together and is fondly looked upon, had a lot of investment in it.
Probably because they never won nothing but they seem to avoid the money tag others have.

2 Likes

Had a look, you weren’t kidding. Still though mind it stopped United signing Shearer. Imagine that alternate timeline.

3 Likes

Ridiculous move by Shearer really.

1 Like

Fortunate one for us too. He came off three insane goal scoring seasons for Blackburn (31,34,31). More likely to have replicated that there.

1 Like

Yep. Think a couple more CLs would of went there way.

1 Like

They should go for someone young, dynamic, possibly Spanish, who has had some experience at a top club, who’s played in the PL under top managers like Moyes and Wenger and has Lego style hair.
If only there was someone who fitted that description.

3 Likes

Sounds like s fantastic choice for them be a better option then Conte for them.

1 Like