Newcastle United

He’s a more than a decent manager and Newcastle would do well to get him.
But they are a big club with a small time owner.

Why do you need to post yourself breaking covid restrictions on Instagram? Is he that self obsessed? :joy::joy: what a :clown_face:

1 Like

Yeah he’s an idiot for posting that, but it’s obviously not just him. Loads of footballers seem to have lovely neat hair. Are they all married to hairdressers?

Fair enough do it if you want but don’t paste it on fucking social media where your employer can see it lol

I got a haircut at the beginning of August and the Mrs has been trimming the sides every month or so since to try and maintain it and it looks neat when she does it. Saved me a ton too.

I’m sure Mrs Linton could have sorted it out.

I’ve not had my haircut since 5th December I’m just gonna let it grow till haircuts are legal again like lockdown 1.

I’d happily wait longer for pubs lol just please let me get a haircut in February. I’ve never wanted Tier 3 so much hahaha

#thedifference

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

IYKYK

I think I’ve got all the important parts of the story in the screenshots. More can be read via the link in the tweet.

Carragher goes through the sequence of events leading to the Wolves equaliser.

3 Likes

Fan base are fuming

Bruce surely can’t last in the job much longer

2 Likes

Should take a look at Bilic.

3 Likes

Not Wilder?

Eddie Howe if he doesn’t take the Celtic job

He’s just had one bad owner and think he will take a rest for now.
Bilic you could probably get on a end of season role.
Depending where they end up I don’t see Ashley giving a contract. Probably end up with the assistant for now.

1 Like

This might be a dumb question but why doesn’t Ashley sell? He can’t possibly be making that much money, he’s not very good at being an owner and it must be just miserable knowing so many people hate you.

He wants to.

I read an article on the athletic today that he has handed controls over to other people as he just wants to concentrate on his frasers group business

1 Like

I’m not sure why but he doesn’t seem able too. I know people just attack him for staying but he will want a reasonable price.
Historically in the 80s and 90s Newcastle location went against them geographically but that shouldn’t be the case now.
It’s a modern vibrant place. It would tick all the boxes on paper of a good investment but there must be a reason that they aren’t taking over that we don’t know. It’s a bloody mystery for me.

2 Likes
1 Like