Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (PL)

that is gonna end up in heart break for you, i think we have many more seasons with him.

Many more? Eh. He’ll be gone by Christmas 2021 if things stay like this. Fans won’t put up with traveling to watch his horseshoe of sadness and emo wiener football.

Why?..Please tell me why?

Our worst season for many many years…Worst performances for many many years…
Worst manager FOR EVER…Why is he still here, WHY will he not be sacked…
For fecks sake, surely, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

hey guys it aint me keeping him there, i am just going by the soundbites they are happy with him and will be supporting him going forward so i reckon he will have at least another season and if things dont get better they may decide to let him go.

5 Likes

No confidence in Shiteteta getting a win here today and if he does it will be a fluke.

This latest collapse in form shows how shit he is and I cannot believe that the Kroenkes are going to waste more money backing him into next season.

If he stays we’ll be down near the relegation places and another wasted season beckons. It’s such a shame the crowds aren’t in the ground as that would’ve had such a high level of unrest that even fuck wit Josh Kroenke would’ve spotted he’s backing a dud.

4 Likes

saving grace isnt willock carnt play here and score the last minute goal to beat us.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No we won’t. Don’t be so dramatic.

And there is no if. He is staying. We’ll be fine next season, competing for top 4.

1 Like

Just don’t have ESR or Saka anywhere near this game. There fatigued to hell now.
No point in playing Danibolical either for obvious reasons.
Probably give Ryan a go in goal as well. It’s Thursday or bust.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

If by fine you mean the same as this season then you’re right but as for challenging for the CL places, why would it be any different to this season?

Would include Partey in with them too. Auba and Luiz maybe to get some more minutes to ramp up fitness. Tierney maybe 30-45 minutes if he’s good to go. Odegaard can probably start, hasn’t played heaps of football this season tbh.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Cedric (replaced by KT at 60th)
Xhaka Ceballos
Willian Odegaard Martinelli
Aubameyang

I love your optimism Phoebs, but please, please tell me…
What on earth have you seen from this complete, and utter useless twat of a manager, that makes you think he is capable of getting this team to those heights.
From what I have seen, if he gets us into the top ten, he will think that’s acceptable, and, that is probably his limit!

2 Likes

I have said many times on here what I see. But you choose to ignore it.

4 Likes

The difference between him and pep will not lie in the technicality of the players as Arteta seems like a good enough coach to improve a player however, It’ll be in the intelligence we show on the pitch. Guardiola is a genius when it comes to teaching his players to play intelligently in spaces. Even though we seem to have improved technically, there’s absolutely no evidence of intelligence in how we play or manage a game.

1 Like

I don’t ignore it, I just don’t see it!!!

1 Like

What is this based on?

1 Like

I think we’ll invest and be minimum top 6 next season too.

My crystal ball

Hope it’s been less than 30 days and you’ve got the receipt.

1 Like