Nacho Monreal

Alternatively, that’s all in your head and most Arsenal fans are capable of rational thought and will criticise any given player on any given day if the performance warrants it

2 Likes

Who was that Swansea guy that always roasted him? :joy:

Jefferson Montero?

2 Likes

Nathan Dyer, Montero and Routhledge have all had their fair bit of fun with our Nachoman but I think you’re referring to Dyer.

2 Likes

Nah was Montero haha. Was late 2014 away to Swansea where Glyfi scored a golazo free kick and they won 2-1

Montero was a left winger tho, he was always roasting Bellerin.

2 Likes

Well the fact that Nacho was in our player of the year nominations last season suggests only the minority of Arsenal fans can do that.

Eh, all our players were shit last year. He was legitimately there.

No he wasn’t he was piss poor in his primary role defensively, only reason he got nominated was because he bobbed up with a few goals which simple minded fans enjoy.

Yea, weirdos.

It’s ok though it’s just the way sport is and that goes for sport world wide, generally 80-85 % of the following don’t really understand the game.

Just you and AC basically as far as I can tell.

4 Likes

starting to sound a bit like abou there :xhaka:

1 Like

Hah

Never go full Abou

You do realize his performance last season earned him a spot in the WC right? And trust me, the Spanish NT isn’t an easy one to get in when you’re not playing in La Liga.

2 Likes

Yeah I think Spain obviously didn’t do their due diligence watching Nacho in 17/18 season then, he’s declined massively in the last 18 months.

1 Like

Agree to disagree.

1 Like

To be fair, Nacho was not as bad as you think and say.

1 Like

I rated him 2 seasons ago so it’s not an anti Nacho agenda here, just don’t he’s declined a lot which isn’t that unexpected as he’s getting older.

Neither one of our LBs are good enough to start if we want to be a club looking to challenge for the league and compete in the latter stages of the CL going forward.