Nacho Monreal

Been a good servant for the club but I’m disappointed he got a contract extension for next season. Hate to say it but I think he’s absolutely finished.

3 Likes

He is and gives us an immediate problem soon as the next season starts. It seems okay with cup games but its when injuries hit its magnified.

He shouldn’t even have seen out last season. The guy is totally shot. I mean we obviously tried to replace him with Kolasinsac but look how that worked out.

5 Likes

Lol @ praising this guy cos he’s nice.

LB almost as crucial as CB in terms of reinforcement. Horrible players in this position.

Ayyo somebody join me in abusing this fool ffs.

Gets such a free pass when he’s part of the problem with this shitty defence.

Edit: seriously?!?! Check this out then.

Seriously, this prick may have cost us this tie.

Monreal got absolutely roasted tonight, basically hasn’t been good enough for the last 18 months.

1 Like

Well, he just had a very good game last game, didn’t he?

Yeah one of his very few good performances in the last 18 months.

1 Like

Sssssiiiiuuuuuuu

My brother @Aussiegooner knows what’s up, finally somebody else calling out this guy.

It isn’t good that this guy keeps escaping criticism. Mustafi is a prick but this guy also has moments where he disgraces himself too. Pretty sure @SRCJJ is also wise to this guy.

3 Likes

Nobody escapes criticism, but we should separate the one who once was solid and did contributed and the one who made himself a clown more than anything.

At least I won’t use the same ruler to measure them.

Ouch… that is some serious crap defending… nice cross, but wtf.

1 Like

He was just as shit last season fuck knows how he was nominated for player of the season

2 Likes

My Scottish brother, welcome to the Anti-Nacho hype brigades.

:giroud2: :giroud2:

1 Like

I’ve been on it since last summer! Guy was finished then. We gave him a pity new contract because we have no ambition

2 Likes

Probably because most Arsenal fans have agenda’s against certain players etc, for eg tonight I bet we will hear more whinging about Mustafi than Monreal, irrespective of the fact Nacho had a worse performance.

The greek tops them all tonight. Mr. fucking average who has been put on a pedestal all season because hes cleared a few crosses.
Because we have been so bad in this position for years we have forgotten what a good CB looks like.
But yeah Monreal is surplus as well. Fuck em all.

1 Like

Unforgivable by Nacho. Given the likelihood that it’s his last season with us he may as well have ruined the overall image of his run with us. :confused:

Given he signed at extension I’m tipping he’s around next season also.

Think one of Kola or Monreal are going. Linked with two many left backs the past year and from somewhat reliable sources. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Yeah we can only hope.

This guy is regularly roasted by proper wingers. Man City always have a field day against him. He is not all bad as he has his good days, pops up with the odd goal or assist, but his is just not reliable, you can always expect a calamity performance out of him.

7 Likes