Mykola Matviyenko

I forgot he’ll still be injured in the summer haha

So him and Mustafi could be targeting next year’s January window for leaving then.:joy:

Instantly thought of this

Priority is on Moose… if Chambers is 4th/5th choice CB and 3rd choice RB and emergency DM, that is fine squad option. He will be coming off injury anyway. Assuming we get Mykola or Mari, we will have (hopefully):

Saliba, Luiz, Holding, Mykola, Chambers (sell Moose in Jan and Sokratis in summer).

Or even better:

Saliba, Upa, Holding, Mykola, Luiz, Chambers - in this scenario, you perhaps hang onto Luiz one more season and loan out Chambers to help him build back up and then decide that next summer when Luiz contract ends.

Pablo Mari already had his medical and pictures taken with us, yet we’re still to decide which one we want? Odd situation.

Which one do you want?

• Pablo Mari
  • Mykola Matviyenko

0 voters

2 Likes

Like I know shit about these players to make a vote

5 Likes

that never stops any of us spouting shit with absolute authoritative omniscience.

7 Likes

Voting for Mykola as he has more hype about him. :joy:

Hadn’t heard of either until this transfer window

1 Like

Why not both? Mykola also plays as an LB, so could cover/competition for Tierney while being an alternative CB who seemingly pocketed Sterling

I went for Pablo because he’s better looking.

I went for Pablo because he’s more of a low risk high reward kind of signing we should be making.

Went for Mykola because I like his name better marginally, and he is a Ukrainian.

Those fuckers are made of plutonium so you’d think he will never ever ever get injured.

7 Likes

Prabli Mari.

Nah, Micky Coca Cola, thanks.

1 Like

The real thing

3 Likes