Mykola Matviyenko

Enough stories to give him his own thread. Highly doubt we have the resources to pay €30m for him, but let’s see what happens :bellend:

1 Like

When someone asks is that their cola

No thats mykola

4 Likes

Go home

11 Likes

I want to close this thread already

19 Likes

Should have left that one to @DavidHillier sorry lads

3 Likes

Even his jokes aren’t that bad

2 Likes

Wow, his value has really mykolaplied.

:sunglasses::sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :flushed: :flushed: :joy: :joy:
:auba: :bellcry: :arteta: :chester: :cristo: :gabriel: :giroud2: :henry2: :hipster: :giroud3: :pepe2: :pires1: :poldi: :raul: :unai: :wenger: :wenger2: :xhaka2: :pepe1:

1 Like

But can he do it on a cold Wednesday night at Sheffield United?

Ffs @Bl1nk. Sky Sports UK really? I truly believe those people, like us, follow all sort of Twitter accounts for their information and have none of their own.

2 Likes

The source could be the player’s dad and you’d still say it wasn’t reliable :laughing:

2 Likes

I swear you post this about everything. It’s a rumour mill. Its something for us to chat about lol :joy:

1 Like

Joker cola

2 Likes

Trust the parents of a footballer? Never! :sweat_smile:

Oleg Luzhny Mark 2 ?

Hahahaha. Tbh I just don’t respect English sources (except The Guardian) and ESPN as proper news outlets for transfers.

Mykolon just emptied when I read this pun.

8 Likes

I’ve read about 10 puns on the forum today thinking that one may make me laugh. But…

No pun in ten did.

5 Likes

Haaha, but all jokes aside. Another player that is just now having his first big season in his domestic league, at the age of 23? Don’t you guys think this signing would be a bit mykolopic?

:sunglasses::sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :flushed: :flushed: :joy: :joy:
:auba: :bellcry: :arteta: :chester: :cristo: :gabriel: :giroud2: :henry2: :hipster: :giroud3: :pepe2: :pires1: :poldi: :raul: :unai: :wenger: :wenger2: :xhaka2: :pepe1:

3 Likes

Loan to buy FC at it again.