Mykhailo Mudryk

The lad with the laser is an utter oaf btw.
We’ve had multiple dudes join that scum club but Mudryk(who didn’t even play for us) is where the line was crossed.
Fucking hell…

Yeah, that was a dick move

I don’t get this vendetta with him whatsoever.

2 Likes

The deal for him falling through/hijacked/whatever was obviously a huge bullet dodged for Arsenal.

Trossard cost a third as much and has been fantastic.

6 Likes

He did look very dangerous when he came on today. Bad 2-3 players getting dizzy at times.
There’s a fantastic talent there, under the right manager he will become a top class player.

1 Like

The laser treatment was pretty pathetic. He looked decent tonight but this cunt cost over 80m. Doesn’t seem to have anything exceptional bar pace.

4 Likes

Laser on his face is probably the only time he shined since joining Chelsea.

8 Likes

Not sure about that. He looks to be a one trick pony (pace) and not much else (for now).

Chances that he gets the right manager to bring out his best? The smoldering dumpster fire that is Chelsea right now (long may it continue) certainly isn’t the place for a younger player to develop.

Locker room with all of those egos isn’t conducive for a “project.” Going to have to really blow up the roster and from the outside looking in, that isn’t something the club ownership will do as they expect to win now.

1 Like

Pace merchant with shitty tatts.

The daft cunt would join Wagner Group if his agent told him to.

1 Like

He did have a decent cameo tonight tbh, some nice little openings but thankfully nothing eventuated from those.

Anyone notice how Zinchenko kind of dismissed him at the end of the game?

Lol

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a bad idea, I’d still like us to bring him in if they wanted rid.

Given we already have an established front 3 and Trossard doing well behind them, he’d have the time to develop without too much pressure and be a great backup option.

Other priorities first and chelsea wouldn’t sell anyway though.

Hes clearly talented, just doesnt have a team around him

He looks very dangerous when he goes forward, quick and direct with the ball

Id still take him if we got a good price

2 Likes

I knew I’d addressed this previously. We shouldn’t give him or Chelsea an out on this.

I just don’t see Mudryk getting enough minutes at Chelsea next season. I would definitely be okay with giving Chelsea an out in this case.

Nice.

5 Likes

I don’t think we’ll be even remotely interested in him but I’d absolutely love it.

What an idiot.

1 Like

He still wants us

He really isn’t just a pace merchant btw. After their goal we we were sitting quite deep so it wasn’t like he was a pest on the counter.

He often had 2-3 opponents in front of him when he got the ball, didn’t fear taking them on and managed to create havoc every time he was on the ball. He sat White down at one point and put a really good ball in for Havertz who fucked the header.

There’s a lot of untapped potential in this lad. Chelsea would be insane to let him go now and not give him a fair chance under normal circumstances.

6 Likes