Mykhailo Mudryk

We’d turn him into a beast. At Chelsea he’s just gonna rot.

He was easily their best player alongside Kai Havertz when they came on. On another day, he would’ve scored against us. He would’ve been perfect backup to Martinelli/Saka, but still happier with Trossard in the short term.

Oh, I absolutely agree. But it’s nice to have a little dig at the guy. Boy did us dirty like some girl at the school disco you’ve been putting the work in all evening only for her to have the last dance with some other wanker you never liked in the first place.

…She could have had a much better life with me, but instead ran off with that domestic abuser.

Would love to buy him from them and turn him into a beast !? Want Chelscum to lose another Salah/DeBruyne situation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really don’t think he’s one that we will regret missing out on to be honest.

2 Likes

I know what you mean… but the reality is there will be clubs taking advantage on this, and buy their players, even if we don’t do it.

Since Chelsea can get an out (just in what price), why don’t we take the advantage/chance to get their assets in below market value?

https://twitter.com/TheJoeySwoll/status/1661200536044191744

Waking up to see Mudryk getting cooked by this guy.

8 Likes

The way Americans say Premier League is hilarious

8 Likes

Hahah! Love Joey Swoll!

3 Likes

It’s not even like I disagree with the point he’s making in nearly all his videos, but there’s something that really annoys me about this guy. It’s probably just that he’s fucking everywhere, even popping up daily in my feeds and I’ve basically never set foot in a gym, and couldn’t be less interested in gym culture.

I also think there’s a slight irony to him ending all his videos with “mind your business” when literally all he ever does is comment on other people’s behaviour lol

3 Likes

Im not a gym goer, and never will be but the culture does seem to have changed and become all about videoing yourself working out, or like these videos, secretly videoing someone else to make fun of them.

That kind of culture isnt good in any form of life so I like the fact someone is calling them out and trying to make them stop.

1 Like

I’m a “gym guy” and he annoys me as well. Like you, I usually agree with the stuff he says but just find a lot of his stuff is seems a lot more amazing than it is because it is predicated on the fact that gym culture is so full of knobheads. The basis of his entire persona is just not being a complete cunt, which many people are already quite capable of.

1 Like

The problem is that there is a huge mix of knobheads and selfish unaware people at gyms. I do think it needs calling out. Right now too many people think they can make fun of whoever they want and post it on social media. It’s awful. Many are also just completely wrapped up in themselves and not thinking about anyone else there. I’ve seen some great behaviour of people helping each other out with correct form and the like, but I also have seen shitty behaviour like in his videos.

My David Lloyd gym has had to send a reminder out for people not to video or takes photos in the changing room and to be mindful in the gym as well. No reason you can’t take these photos at home.

1 Like

8 Likes

7mzql5

6 Likes

:grinning:

Joey swoll is class, fighting the good fight against all these tik tok wankers too interested in taking the piss out of others in the gym.

Work out, flirt with your gym crush and leave everyone else alone (or help them) :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s basically what I’m saying. It’s so normal to be a dickhead that people think it’s amazing when one person isn’t a dickhead.

1 Like

Someone was busy during their lunch break today :grin:

https://twitter.com/davidmila7/status/1661816190157684737?s=46&t=eJpgg6uHWRsStnASv-OePg

EDIT: Only just noticed that his name spelt incorrectly in this thread title.

Mykhailo

3 Likes