Most gutting end to game since

:sob:

4 Likes
5 Likes

arsenalreu1_1836629c

This is a very depressing thread already.

Can’t believe I actually watched the video as well, ffs @Persona

3 Likes

Oooof this thread

Nope, it all went downhill from this moment.

“Should’ve won it in the 90 but we’ll be fine, we’ll win it in extr…fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck”

Arsenal 2 - 3 Tottenham?

Liverpool 4 - 4 Arsenal

Feels on a par with some of the most gutting results I’ve seen in years. WHAT a chance to beat Tottenham “away” for the first time in years

Should investigate Tottenham for cheating.

I need some sleep, fucking gutted… woke the girlfriend up with a massive celebration when we got awarded the penalty also.

3 Likes

I nearly did too. But I just managed to keep my cool, wasn’t risking a pissed off girlfriend and a missed penalty at the same time. Shame bud.

She takes a nap on the sofa behind me during a heated NLD, I mean really lol. Troll

7 Likes

hqdefault%20(5)

5 Likes

Since that Watford FA Cup game where Welbz missed an open goal in the last minute to make it 2-2

1 Like

@Mods delete this thread before somebody posts the nuke of gutting game ends.

We all know what I’m talking about. Let’s back away before we all drink a gallon of bleach

Edit: ffs. I’m off to raid my cleaning supplies.

3 Likes

Nothing will ever eclipse Paris 2006.

Not even the cl final loss?

Calum’s gone full emo today :poldi:

Far too many heartbreakers over the years. Losing League Cup final to Birmingham in the manner we did though was fucking gutting. CL final 2006 for sure. Bergkamp’s penalty miss in the FA Cup Semi in 99. Could’ve stopped Man Utd winning the treble that. And many others.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what he’s taking about pal

1 Like

Oh yeah duh, I blame the whiskey…fuck this motherfucking bitch day

3 Likes

Big Mav already tanned a bottle of whisky haha the best way to numb the pain

2 Likes

Birmingham wembley. Birmingham the day Eduardo got carried off.