Most gutting end to game since

proper down about this today man…fucking auba made me lose my fucking voice, wanna punch the cunting prick, you punt those cunting pens in the top corner you gangly sack of shit. Dont get me started on the fucking spuds i hope that stadium breaks them cheating fuckers that the media sucks their balls…fucking cheating cuntbags. The whole fucking spuds team can go down on Theresa mays ringpiece and suck up brown sludge…fucking slimy cunty gimpy spacks!

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself

I still think the 4-4 at Liverpool was pretty bad. Should have won that game 3-4. Think it was Yossi scoring in the 90th minute or something like that.

Real Zaragoza actually tops the lot now Ive thought it through. Never ever got my love back for big Dave after that one.

1 Like

Just arrived home(ooof the date was so gorgeous :heart_eyes: ). what happened?

You don’t want to know

3 Likes

Pics or it didnt happen tbh

1 Like

hope aint gonna stalk her

2 Likes

Just leave it. Be happy about your date and don’t watch the news, or sports.

1 Like

I am not gonna enter any zone where this night is ruined.
No Arsenal you won’t be able to spoil the night

Not as bad as Atletico last season. Towards the end of the 2nd leg there was a moment Wenger looked helpless on the touchline, and it was his last chance of a big trophy. Softy I am I cried a little bit after the game lol :sob:

4 Likes

For me I was a lot more gutted after the 1st leg against Atletico, that in my opinion was where we fucked the tie, should have been heading to Spain with a 2 or 3 goal advantage.

4 Likes

It was also 100x worse just because of that stupid fucking dance Greizman did when he scored. It felt like he’d scored two goals in one.

4 Likes