Mohamed Elneny (25)

Well, I would sell him as well but he always performs. Had no business staying here last summer but he made himself very useful.
Credit where credit is due.

Mikelā€™s got this dude churning out MOTM performances in drought breaking wins @ Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge. Talk about getting the most out of players :eyes:

3 Likes

Was very good yesterday, was everywhere on the pitch, good tackles and interceptions and was as good with his forward passing as Iā€™ve seen him.

Happy to have him as a squad player if he can keep this up

4 Likes

Cunts.

Hereā€™s the supposedly offensive tweet.

11 Likes

F off then

1 Like

Should we as a fanbase give them loads of negative reviews like United fans did with Teamviewer, my review:

Disgusting coffee and disgusting supporters of the genocide of Palestinians. Lavazza publically complained about the message: ā€˜Palestinian lives matterā€™

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the basis for this company not being happy with a simple message like ā€œPalestinian lives matterā€?

Iā€™m not sure I understand why they have a problem with it. Are they an Israeli owned company or something?

8 Likes

Shite coffee anyway

2 Likes

Lavazza can fuck off with their concern and shit coffee.

2 Likes

Arsenal to give Elneny the Ozil treatment now. Pussies.

At what point is anyone on earth, drinking a cuppa Lavazza, pondering life and suddenly the thought pops in their head that ā€œreally popular central midfielder, Mohamed Elneny of Arsenal, said he supports Palestineā€? And spits their coffee out in disgust?

Fuck sake.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think theyā€™re owned by an Israeli firm. They may just be garden variety idiots.

1 Like

I wish my arsenal players would come and support this.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be more interested to know, if the comments were supporting Israel, would they be complaining as much.

1 Like

Why canā€™t Elneny say something to support Israel, too? Their people are getting killed, too.

Would love to look into these company values. Love to see how much the people gathering coffee beans are on an hour.
What sort of working week and Health and safety conditions they have.
Be surprised if they have any trade union representation looking out for their rights. Doubt they have a written contract either. Go fuck yourselves.

9 Likes

This club :expressionless:

Also letā€™s be honest, if youā€™re going to hit up bargain basement coffee your best bet is Dunkin. Itā€™s way better than Starbucks and I say that as a loyal Starbucks drinker. I just keep buying Starbucks for the hipster appeal.

Our commercial partners have always been slightly suspect tbh, especially the lessor ones

1 Like