MMA

At least once a month I spend about an hour watching Chael interview highlights.

1 Like

I still remember when Chael was seconds away from beating Anderson Silva. Great fight.

Feel free to share any of the greatest hits with me, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s loads I havent seen :grin:

One of my favourite moments was when Wanderlei Silva wanted to pick a fight with him and he turned into some sort of Tekken character, uttering the most video game line ever heard in real life

I should really see some of his fight highlights, from the commments on all the vids it sounds like he was top class.

Rarely watch live nowadays but just got up for the main event to watch the return of Bones.

Jones just too good for Gane.

What a win for Edwards

Good lad

1 Like

Erdington lad, ainā€™t he?

1 Like

Yep! Should have held this UFC event at the NEC. Iā€™d have went to that

1 Like

Will believe it when I see it

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1741514454989242772?t=ssd_DDg8CSzbwaEzxth11g&s=19

Hope he gets fucking battered.

Take a bow Max Holloway. Wow!

2 Likes

Holy fucking fuck

That might be the most badass thing Iā€™ve seen in the UFC :slight_smile:

Points at the floor, letā€™s fucking go.

1 Like

During the fight, I was thinking about the Holloway v Ricardo Llamas fight where he did the same thing without the knockout, amazing that it happened again and with that result. Max was up 4-0 too. Badass, definitely nabbed himself a 300K cheque with that.

Iā€™ve seen fighters do stuff like that before, but never at this level.

The 300th UFC too!

I canā€™t even imagine what balls it must take to risk it all like that. Gaethje was fucked by that point, but stillā€¦

Gaethje is a hard man to sleep regardless. Like Joe said, Max can do whatever he wants but I think he gets Topuria next.

Pereira what a beast, tells Herb heā€™s not hurt and proceeds to immediately floor Hill.