MMA

Leon was losing the fight as well, and only a KO against one of the best champions would do.

And with 59sec left he pulls that out of the bag.

1 Like

Leon should defend against someone else first. I donā€™t think he beats Kamaru again if they rematch right away. Usman was going to win 49-46, should have just taken him down and ground it out.

That said, I donā€™t like Kamaru so happy Edwards won.

Dana already said the rematch will be next.

Damn, that was one sweeeet jodan mawashegeri

Yeah, Iā€™m just saying what he should do. Never personally been a fan of these instant rematches and as above think itā€™s bad news for Leon.

Would love to see him vs Masvidal for the title actually. Even though Masvidal doesnā€™t warrant a shot, the history behind it would make it worth it.

I am, but it depends on the circumstances. For example, if Leon had dominated Usman before knocking him out, I wouldnā€™t really see any point in a rematch so soon.

But the way it went down begs for a rematch. Youā€™re not a champion until you defend your belt.

Itā€™s better when fighters just avoid the topic of drugs lol. All they do is end up making themselves look more guilty.

Theyā€™re all on some form of enhancement drug and MPMD laid out very very well the reasons he believes Usman is on the juice.

But whenever fighters address this stuff all they do is implicate themselves more haha. Like when Jon Jones addressed it by saying he wasnā€™t on the drugs for the first Cormier fight effectively admitting that he was for the second lol

shit. :confused: RIP. heard he had some immune disease, wonder if thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Ngannou released and Jon Jones to fight Gane for heavyweight belt on March 4

The GOAT finally returns. Excited to see how he looks at heavyweight.

I remember some snaps you posted a few years ago, was it MMA you did rather than boxing? Do you still fight?

Yeah Iā€™ve only ever fought MMA, had a couple of boxing fights lined up prior to the start of the pandemic but one opponent pulled out and then the pandemic ruined everything else from there. Havenā€™t fought since then.

Iā€™ve thought about getting into doing some boxing again but MMA fights are just so much work to train for and Iā€™m never going to be a professional so it ends up just going by the wayside. Even for a real low-level MMA fight, youā€™re looking at a minimum of about 8-10 hours a week training which is just so much for a normal working person.

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

They thought just cos Mike Perry is a black guy he wanted a song from a well-known black singer.

Nearly time. Gonna be a banger tonight! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not into MMA/UFC, but Youtube Shorts takes you to some interesting places, and I was recently introduced to Chael Sonnen and I love this fucking guy. Just cracks me up with his trash talking and general interview presence.

A lot of his stuff is actually just ripped from wrestlers from the 70s and 80s

But heā€™s very quick witted. Could listen to him non stop lol

Get proper David Schultz vibes from Sonnen hah

1 Like

Stole a lot of his stuff from Superstar Billy Graham as it goes lol

1 Like