Super Mik Arteta

We have a few here, worshipping Arteta everyday

2 Likes

If there were fans in the stadium, he’d be sacked.

2 Likes

I know a few but they are all spurs supporters.

2 Likes

At any other club he would be out by now but If we do go through to the semi finals can we please not hear his supporters saying that Arteta has turned a corner and should be leading us next season.

How is it possible that anyone, including our board, could want him to carry on?

3 Likes

Just like we were stuck with him as a player for too long, we will be stuck with him as a manager for too long.
The history books will say “Arteta learned how to play DM on the job. Since he achieved the satisfactory level of decent in this role, Arsenal let him learn how to be a manager on the job too”.

3 Likes

Electricfying is a football genius. There are things he knows about fourball that haven’t even been invented yet.

Yeah I thought things were getting better, but alas it’s looking like a massive false dawn. The 2nd leg vs Olympiacos, first 30 mins vs West Ham, shitshow vs Liverpool and tonight.

I just don’t have the energy for it anymore, it’s zapping the life out of me.

3 Likes

Yes. All those things you listed. Plus also everything else bar like 4 games.

We have actually never put in a 90 minute performance under him.

1 Like

I would still give arteta another season, give him these next couple of transfer windows

a year and a few months isn’t exactly a long time to judge someone, we will have to start over again if we bring someone new in, we’ve started over again a few times lately

1 Like

You can’t be fucking serious. This is sarcasm right?

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

Yep. Good. Please. Thank you.

2 Likes

When something turns into a religion, it is scary.
Evidence is not needed, just believe.

1 Like

Arteta has shown time after time after time after time he’s tactically inept and has zero man management. The jury is in, it’s clear he’s a novice manager fit for the likes of Derby.

We’re already 5 years off getting back to where we were under Wenger. Giving Arteta multiple transfer windows would set us back 10 years.

who would you bring in?

I’m on board the @Electrifying hype train tbh.

1 Like

There won’t be any discussion and progression if not sacking Arteta.

Sack him first, there are plenty candidates available out there.

Allegri, Benitez, Nuno. I’d even bring Wenger back in as a caretaker to get us on our feet–doubt he’d take the job though.

Well this sucks but let’s be honest how many of you are rrally surprised?

Wenger would have thrashed these guys 5-0. And he would do so with Chamakh, Gibbs, Djourou and Coquelin

4 Likes

Nuno should be a non starter. He’s a nothing manager.

2 Likes