Super Mik Arteta

Personally I like Arteta as a person, he says all the right things, talks a really good game, I like that he is willing to be ruthless and his vision for where he wants Arsenal to be. And honestly I always feel bad for him after the games.

However, it seems like he’s all talk and no action, as this talk never translates into action on or off the pitch, I feel he lacks the necessary skills to execute his ideas and that has resulted in where we are today. He has mismanaged all of our assets, it’s great to see Saka and ESR performing so well, but not at the cost of the rest of the team performing so badly. Our on the pitch performances have been some of the worst in living memory and after 14 months I’m still not sure what exactly it is he is trying to do or what kind of team he is trying to build. I feel that at this point, an EL win is the absolute minimum for him to stay in the job and even then if I was the board I would thank him and move him on, so he can leave on a high. Failure to win it, should in my opinion result in his departure come end of the season.

5 Likes

The difference is that we have Elneny and Xhaka in midfield. Idk that they’re instincts on the ball are that great.

Simply needs a long Europa league run.

1 Like

Idk that it saves him in my eyes unless we win.

2 Likes

A shit Rafa…

Club should admit they’ve been frauded. Low-key start planning to hire an experienced manager next summer. Meanwhile let the fraud finish his training course/season regardless of where he finishes in the table, then get rid…

1 Like

I don’t. By far the least likeable Arsenal coach I ever saw.

4 Likes

Buy cheap, buy twice.

6 Likes

Emery takes that honor.

Rafa would have us playing dire stuff but I doubt we see a clown like Luiz half as much or repeated lapses of concentration leading to goals.

1 Like

I’m greedy, I’d like to get 4 huge patters please

2 Likes

Arteta must have Pep’s sex tape, or he let Pep fuck him in his ass.

Every praise that Pep on Arteta, just like a slap on our faces and humiliation.

Worse than Emery

Auba as a left winger did not work.
However, when we desperately need a goal, Arteta made the same kind of change again and moved Auba to the left.
Fuck it.

How could you like a person that is only about talk and no action??? Wondering…

MAGA

3 Likes

What other club that has dropped so far, played so poorly and looked so clueless, would tolerate a manager leading us to the worst season that most supporters can remember?

it’s bad enough that the board chose Arteta over all the other managers that we could have had but to persevere with him is ludicrous.

We are watching Leicester, Chelsea, Everton and other clubs, higher in the league, playing great football, with managers we could have had, while we are nowhere near them.

If we finish mid table, playing the same uninspiring way and the board don’t sack him, then they will prove, what most of us know already, that they couldn’t care less about the club.

But they will because our last few games are against mostly bottom sides and we’ll go on a run where we’ll win a few games and the board will say that they were right to stick by their man.

So he will lead us into next season and exactly the same thing will happen.
The transfer window will be useless because no decent player will come to a club with a board who stick by a novice manager so it will be another window of loans or even more mid table level players

If Kroenke and the board want to the the best for the club then, get Arteta out and get a top manager in, like Leicester, Everton, Chelsea and every other top European club has done.

4 Likes

Evidently, Arteta and Edu have Kroenke’s sex tape.

1 Like

Entitled Kroenke Donkey

2 Likes

Can somebody go tell the Kroenkes they don’t have a Sean McVey in Arteta, but a Matt Nagy?

2 Likes

Knew that’d make you happy :wink:

He’s a likeable guy, seems like a nice person on a human level especially in his interviews and stuff, where comes off as a genuine person who talks a really good game. But for me that’s where it ends, Arteta the manager I don’t like.

2 Likes

Blackburn.