Super Mik Arteta

Probably one of the hardest running sides in the League city.

You do know Pep likes his players to actually work hard…So your lover Mesut would still not get a game…

3 Likes

Pep infact likes Quality rather than mindless running.

Mesut was up there in kms covered when he played every game under Arteta

But Fools will.only find foolish faults so what can.you do.

Arteta is mindless running with zero movement n no style of play.

Auba aint getting 30 goals this season under this Tool. Quote me later.

3 Likes

shut up and sod off, this mindless love in is tedious now

3 Likes

Pep got rid of Ronaldinho and Deco because they didn’t press aggressively enough. Ozil covers allot of grass but he runs very slowly and doesn’t press aggressively

1 Like

Average ref covers more than most players. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Exactly, mindless running. Like cebalos n eddie n elneny like amn,etc without quality.

All arteta type of mediocre quality.

Some guys defending Arteta as if he won pl title.

Guy has shown nothing extraordinary. No style of play, no chemistry between players, Auba getting no service, pepe isnt improving,etc,etc

Got his ass saved by FA cup, had screwed europa also.

Wank manager. Good for Everton, not Arsenal.

Jeez you guys settle for mediocrity so soon. This is Arsenal not fucking Everton with no disrespect to Everton.

1 Like

Good shout out…
Some I agree, some I don’t though.
Now he get rid of Ozil and has Partey, I will give him a full season and judge.
Hopefully he recognize that he is with Arsenal right now, not City anymore.
Pep (and him) could do a lot of crazy stuffs, switching players around and still able to grind some results out. With Arsenal, the talent level is a level or two down, he does not have the luxury to do so, and should never do that.

1 Like

Everton certainly have a better manager and one we could have had.

Lmao which is funny cuz that’s like a media narrative we don’t really have a coherent press.

No lies detected here :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

I thought this was a pretty good read tbf.

They might also have better players tbf.

Yeah no way known Auba gets 30 goals this season, that’s something I definitely won’t argue.

You get a lot of flack on here to the point where even when you make valid points people aren’t willing to acknowledge.

Arteta is indeed responsible for misusing Aubameyang so far this season and our highly discouraging approach to our recent games. Unfortunately he has opened himself up to criticism for atrocious tactical and game management choices.

Genuinely don’t think the Özil situation can just be Arteta though. That one is bigger.

4 Likes

I think ur right. I thought it was Raul at first because the pay cut thing, but he left and nothing. Makes me think the powers that be in the FA are calling the shots with this one. Can’t upset the China apple cart, they want that big pay day from the commies.

3 Likes

Yes it’s probably a big conspiracy with many people involved. It involves Gunnersaurus who was a secret turkey spy investigating the Arsenal boards Chinese connections. It’s a coverup he got fired, he was actually taken out by a hitman hired by the Chinese communist party. Gunnersaurus family got payed by Erdogan to stay quiet and Özils offer to pay his wages was very convenient… In secret Mehsut and Erdogan plan their revenge on China, with a whole heap of tweets coming their way! They won’t know what hit them.
All this time Stan Kroenke (leader of the illuminati) has called the shots and his big plan is now being realised. Three years ago he kidnapped Özil and replaced him with his unknown twin brother Mehmet, not as technical gifted on the football pitch as Mehsut and has severe daddy issues. Evidence can be seen, he used training gear with the nr 9 in pre-season! Not knowing how precious the nr 10 is. Mehsuts fate is yet unknown but rumour is he is to become the new Gunnersaurus.

Hopefully we will get more insight when Özil (actually Mehmet) releases his autobiography. It will reveal that Mehsut and Mehmet are Erdogans secret sons, since their mother was his mistress. This is all true, I read it on a internet football fan forum.

4 Likes
1 Like

Fuck you Arteta.
Try to protect the club and the boss who sign your paycheck, right?
Fuck you.

1 Like

Dramatic.

4 Likes

Squeamish