Super Mik Arteta

As long as they’re not conceded against Doritos, I’m happy

Ah 1 of them is. That’s where i see us getting the draw.

The other is Jamie Vardy. He hasn’t scored for ages, but we all know he’ll score against us.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

1 point tops

3 points, 2 goals, and 7 against…

we will win them all 7-0

2 Likes

I have a love hate thing with this guy right now. I missed the Norwich match so not sure how we played overall, but we are such a static easy to defend team. Hardly create any chances. The results have been there but its not easy to watch, and this system whatever it is, is far from dominating. And he really does my nut in with team selection. Persisting with shitters ect.

What is wrong with the team?

1 Like

Irrespective of the outcome do today’s game it’s becoming increasingly obvious we’re making strides towards being a far more compact team. I like.

4 Likes

But isn’t that the SDE football that a lot of us hated under Emery?

If we turned in this kind of performance under Emery people would be shitting themselves with rage. I think people just like Arteta more so they’re giving him a pass. Showing up to Wolves with a midfield full of ghosts is unacceptable.

I’m handing out tickets, who’s coming aboard :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Godteta

Disagree. Under Emery Arsenal was a lot less cohesive. More fragile when defending. Just a lot more insecure both sides of the ball.

I’m giving Arteta a pass because Ceballos is the most creative midfielder. And Ceballos is not even a good passer.

5 Likes

They’ve had more possession and more shots. Are we just gonna be sit behind the ball merchants then? Doubt the results will keep coming like this if that is gonna be Arteta’s style.

We’re the new “get 1-0 and the sit back and defend it” team :expressionless:

The Italians of the Premier League, the antithesis of Atalanta.

Anyway I maintain that if Arteta came here thought fuck this club hasn’t been able to defend for a decade, first thing’s first learn to defend and then we see what we got left over for attack and that explains how poor we’ve been creating chances because that’s all we’ve been practising since he came then that’s alright. That’s what I hope for anyway.

He’s doing well with a pretty shit squad bar Aubameyang, I’m totally backing him now tbh

We’re a work in progress. Majorly far from where we need to be.
We played a good Wolves side thats been together for a couple of years now and have had a competant manager - have to take that into account.

Arteta is doing marvelously.

The fucking gaffer!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Small dick never = defending.

We haven’t given up many chances since Arteta has come in, and havent had people run at our defence with us having the fear of God in our eyes for a while.

Smalldicking is being afraid, inviting pressure and crumbling with no organisation. This isn’t that.

Which was a frequent Emery thing.

Inter Milan 2010 were never smalldickers and it would be an insult to say so.

1 Like

Massive result today.

The match wasn’t pretty today but Arteta knew what we were dealing with from Wolves, and we held them off really well, scored two good goals against a team which concede few, and are very dangerous on the break.

We continue to move forward and until we can upgrade some players, I continue to be impressed with what he is getting out of the team.

1 Like