Super Mik Arteta

Please please please get this shitcunt gone :grin:

1 Like

Pleeeeeewaaaasssseee

1 Like

I don’t even care about Leno tbh. Shit happens. I’m annoyed how bland and rubbish as a team we look despite Arteta having a full season under his belt.

When is this thing supposed to click exactly?

7 Likes

Arteta beating so many records!!

1 Like

Terrible coach …but this is his first job. Who the hell thought giving him the Arsenal job was a good idea. he has no idea what his philosophy is going to be, or anything else for that matter. He is quite literally learning on the job.
Wasted 2 seasons here. I would cut him off right now but the board is inexplicably backing him. Fun times incoming.

4 Likes

DONT YOU DARE BLAME SUPER SMART MIKEL ARTETA FOR THIS.

2 Likes

This is correct…Leno is a decent keeper, and just made a cock up, it happens…Arteta is shit, always has been, and always will be…Needs to go…NOW!

3 Likes

Yeah blaming him for that VAR decision and Leno fucking up is stupidity.

What you can maybe blame him for is for the most part we had no real cutting edge to our game and we really didn’t create many clear cut chances.

1 Like

Look at this shit, we’re meant to build off this according to Josh Kroenke?

2 Likes

Is there literally anything to like about being an Arsenal fan these days? Such a dead club.

1 Like

Pretty re-assuring display convincing me Arteta is the right man long term. His coaching atm is really maximising Ceballos and Xhaka in their respective roles with the Tierney injury.

No natural fullbacks and third choice #9 but we’re the better team for 75 mins. Patterns of play looking smooth, just needed a bit more in the final 3rd. VAR again fucking us, no surprise there.

4 Likes

Shut up :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Arteta is a genius don’t u guys listen to what the football professionals around the world have to say about it? It’s the players faults we keep losing, scoring zero goals, making dumb mistakes ect. We just need to invest more in guys like Willian and Cedric and Arteta will be flying :grin::grin::+1::+1:

5 Likes

He’s not just a clown but a boring clown which is worse

2 Likes

Mate, whatever you are on, I feckin want some!

2 Likes

After burning Arteta at the stake, how much would the team improve?

I see little effort and want to from this current Arsenal squad. They are soft and absolutely can’t handle any adversity.

Much more than Arteta needs a cleaning out. The board should go—whomever thought it was a good idea to let a guy learn on the job should be gone.

Maybe the Kroenkes will get lucky and hire someone with a vision and means to implement it.

2 Likes

It’s difficult not to sound like a broken record but the substitutions continue to be appalling. It’s just shocking for the most part

4 Likes

Lmao u know when we inevitably do better, because it’s almost impossible to do worse, the PR spin for Arteta will be nauseating.

3 Likes

Should take responsibility for allowing AMN and Kola to go.

1 Like

Remember when we went 1-0 down away to Stoke, then Aaron Ramsey’s leg gets broken?

Then went and banged 3 past them to win the game.

We would never deal with adversity like that under this doofus.

4 Likes