Mikel Arteta (Soon to be Mr. Manager)

What kind of wizards aren’t magical anyway?

Seems like a pointless addition. Being magical is what makes a wizard.

It’s like saying a musical orchestra. Singing choir. Naked headbutt bastard Tony Pulis.

It doesn’t need stating.

7 Likes

Rincewind :smiley:

Are we going to get this announcement or what?

1 Like

Soon

3 Likes

HERE WE GO!

1 Like

Well yes, it always seemed rather tautological to me too lol

I don’t think Arteta will be our next manager.

1 Like

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO

https://cdn.hitc-s.com/i/348/picture_supplied_by_action_images_237067.jpg

Look at dat flowing hair :giroud2:

No brylcreem in sight. My football club is fucking back.

https://twitter.com/HandofArteta/status/1207952780574568450

1 Like

It would mean we’d have the two best cone monitors in the PL.

Screenshot 2019-12-20 at 10.54.54

I can tell that picture is definitely fake.
There are leaves on the trees.

5 Likes

Ornstein!

I love that whenever we get linked with anyone or anyone signs for us all these bellends come out of nowhere and heap praise on said person, with these crappy little anecdotes and nonsense stories.

“Arteta has got what it takes, says so and so. Describing a cold stormy night in Stoke on Trent when the city bus broke down and Mikel changed the tires himself”

Going by all the praise Arteta has received this last week, were looking at genius with a fiery temper that doesn’t take shit, but is also a gentle and kind nurturing type of guy, who’s job it is to win over the star players with his amazing man management skills but also cut said players in a top to bottom shake up, a guy who lacks experience but is has also got experience etc…

It will be funny when he starts to flop and the same people turn on him :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

I guess it depends on what you read, and indeed, where. Those praising Arteta are dwarfed by those complaining about lack of experience, or that it doesn’t matter how pretty his hair is.

Which is ridiculous. Arteta’s hair is godlike.

2 Likes

I don’t know, but Twitter and the Arsenal Sub Reddit is filled with this stuff. It’s not just for Arteta though, it’s literally anyone we sign or are linked with.

Do you remember the Whole Arshavin said “he’s isn’t my friend” when asked about Russian team Pavluychenko, as he was a Tottenham player and Arshavin was a true gunner?

]

I don’t know who ZRAFC is, but I’m guessing that he is either a big fan, or his agent, and the only reason he posted this is because Arteta is perceived to be weak and probably not management material.

Just because he used to play for us and just because he is now our manager doesn’t take away from the fact he is simply not the best manager we could have got in these circumstances and no amount of spin or PR nonsense will change that.

1 Like

I know. :rofl:
That’s why I suggested him.

Interview if anyone cares:

I fucking hope not

1 Like

Lol he was Moyseh’s assistant at United. :rofl: :sweat_smile: