Mikel Arteta (Soon to be Mr. Manager)

You’re raising my hopes, Shammy :pensive:

1 Like

Almost 8am and still no confirmation?!

1 Like

You won’t be here to find out anyway. You best go on a quick posting spree, Arteta will be announced today.

Im struggling to give it any support tbh. Still hope for something to change but know it won’t.
Think everything about it is just wrong. Not looking forward to be the talksport bitch and banter club again.

1 Like

Tbh the forum is why I still have interest in Arsenal and football in general now.

4 Likes

I agree.

One or two bad apples tend to ruin it for the rest, though.

3 Likes

Totally agree mate, totally agree.

3 Likes

I’m not your mate

4 Likes

Makes me sick to hear that :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ll still get paid though.

3 Likes

Good to know.

McDonald’s need their staff

2 Likes

Wow, the scorn in your post for poor people just trying to make ends meet. I’m now gonna incessantly cry about what you’ve said and then say you’re doing my head in.

3 Likes

Guys, there no rivalry of the year in these nominations.

Or were you gunning for the get a room award ?

7 Likes

No scorn at all.

I just assumed that you were Ronald McDonald given that you’re a clown

3 Likes

Arseblog making far better use of his time awaiting the announcement than some on here. :grin:

2 Likes

Borrell and Torrent are Guardiola guy’s and Torrent just went on his own not so long ago. I’m not sure why these guys would leave Guardiola for Arteta anyway…

Cheeky bastard, we’ve all seen you encouraging @Trion to make shit polls.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t bother anyway as I feel like there’s no chance of us beating you and AC

2 Likes

I don’t think this could be classified as a rivalry if one side doesn’t even acknowledge the existence of the other.

11 Likes

Ahh you crazy magical wizard (am I doing it right?)

Worst fucking insult in the world ever btw, awful banter.

5 Likes

I’d actually take that as a compliment.

2 Likes