Super Mik Arteta

That’s true, he does have the good games too.

It may be overplayed but it’s not nonsense. There’s a reason he’s not been hired yet, there’s a reason Juvenwent for Sarri after him and there’s a reason Milan fans got a bit fed up with him towards the end.

Spurs loss was bad, but he clearly improved from that. 2x CL Finals.

Really and truly what actual roles have been available for him this season? He took a sabbatical last year and this year;

Chelsea - by all accounts Tuchel was the sensible and correct choice. Especially given the German contingent which was said to be a big reason

PSG - went for Poch which isn’t an outrageous choice.

Those are the only two high profile jobs that have been available. Barcelona too but that was never an option.

1 Like

I’m with @Electrifying :bergkamp:

I get the barca connections with Koeman has but he’s nowhere the coach Allegri.

There’s no doubt he’s getting snubbed by alot of top clubs, he’s branded himself poorly tbh

1 Like

He needs Arteta’s PR team.

Has to be feeling dissed at this point.

1 Like

What Allegri needs is me. I’m surely his most ardent supporter lol

2 Likes

This is true.

You could blag him any job bro.

1 Like

AllegriCuellar

5 Likes

@shamrockgooner permission to have my user title changed from Gunbeatables to AllegriCuellar

3 Likes

Approved.

Just skipped a thousand unread posts in here. Lol.

I don’t know how to do it so I’ll leave that one to you :eyes:

@srcjjac

2 Likes

Allegri is successful but I don’t know that I’d say he has a big personality.

Conte, Klopp, Pep, Rodgers are all guys with big personalities for better or worse. Allegri always came across as a midlevel executive to me. IIRC he was seen as a bit of a clown at Mian.

Also, I’m tagging @SRCJJ in case they want to defend their boy. :tierney2:

2 Likes

The Real and Bayern (when Kovac got it not this time around) jobs too. But for all we know he just doesn’t want to coach outside Italy and is waiting for the Italy job if/when Mancini steps down.

You mean the lineup you pick?

So astute. If only those were things he, as manager, could sort out…

1 Like

Another is you?

Mikel Arteta is one of the shittiest ppl in the sport of football. Cannot wait until the day this dirt pounding, smooth brain, is fucking gone. Gonna be a party at the big weng household.

Who’s invited?