Miguel Almiron

Apparently we might be in for this guy before the window slams shut. Supposedly can go for about £11.1m and if so will be sent out on loan to gain experience

In June he was keen to join Internazionale FC.

I don’t know much about him tbh but I thought I would post it because his name has come up in a few articles recently…are they BS, probably but a rumour is a rumour.

Who is he?

Started in Italy by Tutto Mercato Web so almost definitely bullshit. Likes of TMW & Gazzetta are the worst outlets around alongside The Sun, Fichajes, Don Balon and Daily Star.

1 Like

Exciting based on that video, however the amount of space would make anybody look great.

An argie with our shirt? Please Arsène :heart_eyes:

That why I stick to sportsmole.com for my transfer information. I won’t even call it rumors because that is how reliable sportsmole is.

1 Like

Paraguayan with our shirt. :wink:

2 Likes

Possible I was wrong to label this bullshit so fast. A few south american journalists are reporting that this deal is advanced, and a €12m bid has already been submitted. He was asked about the rumours after joining up with the Paraguay national team and said “It would be nice to play for Arsenal, but I haven’t said anything yet, my agent is taking care of me”.

Would guess there’s probably something in this but like Asano, with such a low fee chance of a work permit is unlikely.

Think it has been said that if he is signed he will go straight out on loan, but not sure what will happen. I don’t see him getting the Work permit as yet. This is why i guess we don’t do too many Players from South America etc…too much fucking about to get them here and by the time you get them here some have either digressed or totally different to when we first signed them.

Just another work permit nightmare that’ll amount to exactly fuck all.

So what is going to happen after that? Seems a bit of a strange statement, could have a deal set up with them that he moves in January or maybe nothing at all, just seems a weird statement to make.

They have their season within normal calendar year.

Even so it seems just so definite…most managers say ‘he is staying with us’ or ‘he is not for sale’ or ‘there has been no contact’ not mention he is staying until a certain date…not saying anything is going on, just that it is strange to have that as a statement.

Barring injuries, I don’t see us signing anyone else.

If its true it just shows what a bunch of lying fucks are running the place. Leaking bs stories about holding back on a defender to see how much we have left for a striker when the reality is we could spunk 12m on a player who doesnt have a guarantee of getting a work permit.

I couldn’t give a fuck if we do it btw but lets not pretend we dont have money anymore eh?

3 Likes

well at least we know who the “top quality” player that we are after now