Mesut Özil

Yeah I got that but considering since he’s been here everybody criticised our 8th place im not seeing how this team has created that much with them 5 players.
We don’t dominate or create enough for that to be accurate.
Guess it’d come down to the definition of a chance for a stat.
Someone puts a video together then you can judge properly.

1 Like

I do agree with what you’re saying in regards to what your definition of a Chance is may vary from person to person.

What I posted it was more for despite decline in recent years he is still our most creative player and when playing against opposition at home who are sitting deep, not pressing Ozil should be used.

Away from home against pressing opposition obviously Ozil’s flaws get exposed more, so that’s a different argument where you’d probably use him more as an impact player.

1 Like

Chance here, by my understand is, have an open look to take the shot, a chance to score.
Not that we have a 2 on 1 breakaway or open sitter.
For that, yes, we did have that many. Our scorers (supposed to be) just not capitalized the chances enough.

Bossed united at Old Trafford this year just an case anyone forgot.

1 Like

Yeah we absolutely did

At Old Trafford. You sure lads.

1 Like

Ur right we were at home.

1 Like

No matter what the circumstances Gooners will find a way of arguing with each other. Ozil’s not in the squad because the boss says so. If we showed this much passion in the first few years at The Emirates perhaps we may have arrested the slow decline sooner.

2 Likes

Great to see players joining the cause.

7 Likes
1 Like

Hilarious.
Wenger subbed Arteta in and took Ozil out.

Creating midfielder is not limited to just central, right or left. He could go everywhere on the field.
From all these videos, we can see the movement from our midfielders. Ramsey, Jack, Cazorla, Ozil… we did not have that many sideway and meanlingless passing.

To say Arteta banishing Ozil, I would say it was Emery banishing the attacking midfielder position and attack through the flanks. With Xhaka long ball and lack of movement, there is no place for Ozil on this team.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

you do know things change…that is then when he was at least playing semi decently…this is now.

Its a joke mate, Calum wasn’t presenting evidence to support Ozil’s reintegration lol

4 Likes

Feeding kids what a cunt.

2 Likes

“Fascist and supporter of far-right dictatorial regime and human rights abuses attempts to whitewash image through cynically highly publicised acts of charity.”

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said there is £63m available specifically to help deal with holiday hunger. According to mum-of-nine Zoe Collingbourne, that is not enough.

2 Likes

Good to see athletes using their retirement years doing good for the world.

1 Like

Can you only donate by Twitter these days.

1 Like

It doesn’t count if you don’t brag about it.

It’s scientifically proven that virtue signalling about your charitable donations on Twitter and Instagram multiplies their actual financial value by at least 28.5%

2 Likes